Chapter 24

Carl's Pov
(Check 4 Esoteric to see the person portraying Carl)

It's been 2 days and I still haven't received any news regarding Siera.
It's because of me that she is in this situation, it's because of me he kidnapped her f****** revenge.

" Are you done taking responsibility so we can finally discuss on how to rescue her," said Elijah.

"Yeah, like we have been discussing for the past two days," I shouted.

" Carl enough we are trying to find her so you either help or shut up," he said irritatedly.

"Guys I found something," said Ryan excitedly.

"What?" we all asked at the same time.

" Ok, so I was researching Landon and other family members of Porto and found something interesting before explaining what that is I want to tell you something else. So we all have been receiving a fixed location of Landon at that hotel his location moved to Italy today which is odd if he kidnapped Siera he would have already taken her somewhere," Ryan explained.

"So you mean Landon is innocent here then who kidnapped Siera?" I asked.

" Here comes the interesting part, do you guys know that Landon is married?" I was surprised to hear this news from Ryan.

"Who did he marry?" asked Caeser.

"Nichole Siera's friend and a model also she is the daughter of the leader of the Italian mafia," said Ryan.

"That explains the meeting with the Italian mafia," said Caeser.

"So we find Nichole," I said.

" She changed her number recently so we can't find her current location but we have a recent location of her traced. Let's go there maybe we can find some clues," said Ryan.

"We still need to keep our guards up," said Elijah.
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
" Why does it feels like no one is here," said Ryan.

"Let's see what we can find here," said Elijah.

"Wait, someone is there," Ryan whispered.

"Ok let's check out that area," I said.

We all walked towards the direction Ryan pointed to earlier to find someone being tied to a chair with their face covered. I quickly untied her and opened her mask to find out.

"Siera?" I asked in disbelief.

"Carl you came," she said so softly and tiredly.

"Of course princess, I am so sorry for being the reason you are here. I should----

"I love you, Carl," said Siera making me freeze on the spot.
************************************
Author's Note:
Sierra confessed!!!
Guys, it's my first book I request you all to give it a try.
Guys, if you like my work do vote and comment.
You can also message me with your views and comments.
I don't own any photos it's from Google.
Do write your opinion to tell me & thanks for reading my work.
I won't keep it long and boring so tata