Chapter 22

"Whatever you are, be a good one."
~ Abraham Lincoln

Siera's Pov
(Check 4 Esoteric to see the person portraying Siera)

Where the hell am I? That was the first thought that came to me.

I came back early to give Carl a surprise. I have asked Reah to book an early flight for me. Working continuously for two months and then taking a long flight with little sleep made me so tired, so I decided to grab coffee quickly.

Out of a sudden, I heard a screeching sound of a car from behind. It was zooming fast behind me. It was a black mustang. Before I could avoid it, it stopped suddenly and was forced into the car by two men. I shouted but was helpless. Two of them were white and wore sporty clothes. Both of them looked like mafias. I was covered with a cloth on my mouth and I felt so weak. I tried to struggle but the chloroform was too intense. It seems to seep into my nostrils and mouth. It made me drowsy. It was already taking a reaction on my nerves and my brain. I fell into a deep sleep after smelling the chloroform from the cloth. All I could feel was the car moving fast forward and a tight grab from the kidnapper in the car.

And now after two hours of deep sleep, I woke up. My heart was pumping fast. I felt deadly cold. I knew it was probably the end of my life. I saw myself tied up to a chair. I couldn't move my body except for my head. My mouth was stuck with a stronghold of Sellotape. I wanted to scream but I couldn't. Tears started to run down my face. I tried to keep calm. God is all I could count on. I looked at my surroundings. It seems to be a run-down garage. There were lots of car tools which I don't know their functions. I see bottles of kerosene and some car parts. Windows were high up on the ceiling. The wooden floor reeds and I was starting to panic. I heard whispers from outside the garage.

The door of the garage opened. One man in his mid-30s walked in with a cruel smile. There were scars on his lips. He was wearing white pants and a black shirt with Italian writing. I saw another person following behind him.

"You?!"I was shocked, to say the least.
************************************
Author's Note:
Guys, it's my first book I request you all to give it a try.
Guys, if you like my work do vote and comment.
You can also message me with your views and comments.
I don't own any photos it's from Google.
Do write your opinion to tell me & thanks for reading my work.
I won't keep it long and boring so tata