Chapter 23

"Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground."
~Theodore Roosevelt

Siera's Pov
(Check 4 Esoteric to see the person portraying Siera)
"How? Why? Nichole! I can't believe you can do something like this," I was speechless about how can she do that.

"Well, honey you are too sweet for the world. You believed people so easily not everyone is good," said Nichole.

"Why are you doing this? Is Anne also a part of this," I asked frighteningly.

"No Anne was never a part of this, she is still the good best friend," she said calmly." Ok Siera let's start with the storytelling "

"You were the girl I met at Carl Mikelson fashion show, you were a great person, shy and innocent. You know you were never at fault here it's just you got in the way without knowing it. I really liked Carl and that day I was going to express my feelings to him but then I saw him talking to you, the way he saw you expressed how he felt connected to you and then I just couldn't go there to express how I feel. I knew how interested he was in you, I know how he feels for you and so I decided to let go," she paused.

"I so wanted to hurt you, but couldn't I saw how you were this shy person, how you had trusting issues but you still made me your friend so I moved on. A month later I met this person in Bali super handsome, he was so sweet to me, we got to know each other, we started dating soon and I thought finally I have someone out there to catch me if I fall. But I was so wrong he was only with me to gather information about you, and that hurt bad," she said pointing towards her heart.

"Who was he?" I asked panicking.

"Oh don't worry he won't come here, and about your question, you know him. Well does Landon Porto rings a bell," she answered seeing my confused face.

"Siera I don't want to hurt you, I agree that I hated you after Landon used me to get information about you but I know it was not your fault. Yes, I kidnapped you but this is because I wanted to save you," she said making me more confused.
************************************
Author's Note:
Guys, it's my first book I request you all to give it a try.
Guys, if you like my work do vote and comment.
You can also message me with your views and comments.
I don't own any photos it's from Google.
Do write your opinion to tell me & thanks for reading my work.
I won't keep it long and boring so tata