Chapter 19

Carl's Pov
(Check 4 Esoteric to see the person portraying Carl)

"Hey bro seeing you after so long," Ryan said wiping his fake tear.

"Oh shut it, drama queen," said Elijah while rolling his eyes.

"So how are things going with Siera?" asked Caeser.

"It's beautiful, she is beautiful and I just miss her and she will be gone for 2 months. She has these photoshoots and shows for which I am very proud of her."

"You have changed for good Carl. Don't worry she will be back before you know it," Caeser said.

"Just don't forget us," said Ryan dramatically.

"Drama queen, "Elijah, Caeser and I said.
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
I and Siera are currently having a video call. It's so good to see her but I still miss her touch so much.

"Princess I miss you so much," I said.

"Me to Carl but I will be back soon," she said cutely."Carl, I have to go change for the shoot and don't worry I will keep you updated also I will send you the pictures of my shoot and shows now bye."

"Bye princess," I said sadly.

Ding, I heard my phone's notification go off. I checked to find out a message from Ryan and Siera.

I looked at the picture Siera sent me of her handbag photoshoot.

Next, I looked at the message from Ryan.

Ryan: Join the group call now.

"So why this sudden call," I asked sensing some tension in the atmosphere.

"He and Porto are meeting quite often, also Landon is been here for a week," said Ryan in a serious tone.

"Maybe he is here for his sister," asked Elijah.

"Might be a reason but we can't be completely sure," I added.

"Carl is right, Ryan keeps an eye on Porto and him while Elijah you look into Landon," said Caeser.

Caeser has always been the calmest and most intelligent of us, he knows how to handle situations at any point which is why he is the leader of 4 Esoteric.

"We will always be reachable to each other, also anything unusual immediately informs others," I said.
************************************
Author's Note:
Guys, it's my first book I request you all to give it a try.
Guys, if you like my work do vote and comment.
You can also message me with your views and comments.
I don't own any photos it's from Google.
Do write your opinion to tell me & thanks for reading my work.
I won't keep it long and boring so tata