Chapter 11

Carl's Pov
( Check 4 Esoteric to see the person portraying Carl)

In a large meeting room settled two big businessmen.

"Good Morning Mr Reece, I have heard your company's sales have maximum in the last month," I said.

"Ah yes, it's all because of the magazine. The models did a great job expressing my product, especially the one on the cover page," said Reece.

"Anyways let's get down to the business. I am planning on having a merge fashion show where models will wear my clothes and your jewellery."

"Yes, it's a great idea. When would you like to hoist the show also want is the theme this time ."

"I am planning my next week since our designs are already done and the theme for the show is Royal."

"Oh, that's fine with me."

"I will contact Reah for the preparation and you discuss anything you want in the show with her. She will also be the one arranging for the models."

"Sure, Mr Mikelson I do have one request, I want Siera the main model of the photo shoot to be part of this show."

"Sure, you may present your request to Reah."

"Very well then, I shall take my leave."
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

After 4 hours of tiring back-to-back meetings now I am out here for some air.

As I look outside my car window I see a little 10-year-old girl carrying a drink in her left hand and holding a heavy bag in her other hand.

"George stops the car," I said to my driver.

I quickly got off the car and walked up to the little girl who I now know was helping an old lady.

" Thank you, my child, God bless you," the old lady said.

"Hey," I said

"I don't talk to strangers," the little girl said.

"But you were talking to the old lady."

"I was helping her" she pouted.

" My name is Carl, now we are not strangers."

"Ok, my name is Elie."

"Hey, Elie shall I drop you at your home? It's getting a little late."

"Okay"

It took us 20 minutes to reach Ellie's house in the meantime she didn't let me get bored. I came to know she has an elder sister.

"Thank you," Elie said.

"Come on I will drop you at the gates."

"Ok"

"Siri" Elie shouted.

"Elie, thank god you are ok. How many times do I have to tell you to not go out without telling me."

I saw the girl who is in my dreams, the girl who looks so pure. I just wanted to protect her, I don't know why this sudden feeling.

I cleared my throat to bring their attention towards me.

" Oh Siri he is Carl, he helped me get home and Carl this is Siri, my sister"

"Siera," she said.

"Carl nice to meet you again."

Hearing this she quickly takes a glance at me and then looks towards her sister. Oh boy, she is so cute.

"Umm would you like to have umm dinner with us," she asked so softly.

"Sure"
************************************
Author's Note:
Guys, it's my first book I request you all to give it a try.
Guys, if you like my work then please vote and comment.
I don't own any photos it's from Google.
Do write your opinion to tell me & thanks for reading my work.
I won't keep it long and boring so tata.