Chapter 15

In class, Madam Bustier walked in and faced the class.

Madam Bustier: Hello, class.

Everybody: Hello, Madam Bustier.

Madam Bustier: Let's get started on today's lesson on the story of Romeo and Juliet.

Rose: So romantic.

Madam Bustier: Now, who can tell me where did it take place? *Max raises his hand. * Max?

Max: Verona, Italy.

Madam Bustier: Right, Max. Verona, Italy. And there are 2 sides too. There are the Montagues and the Capulets. Now who is Romeo related to? *Marinette raised her hand. * Marinette?

Marinette: Lord Montague

Madam Bustier: Correct and you look nice today.

Marinette: Thank you. *Chloe looked annoyed. *

Chloe: 'Suck up.'

Madam Bustier: And who can tell me who Juliet is related to? *Adrien raised his hand

Madam Bustier: And who can tell me who Juliet is related to? *Adrien raised his hand. * Adrien?

Adrien: Lord Capulet.

Madam Bustier: Correct. Now we all know how the story goes for Romeo and Juliet, right? *Everybody answered yes. * Good. Sometimes some stories don't have a happy ending. Like Romeo and Juliet, they died at the end. It's sad and puts an end to the family rivalry between both sides. This is why, the class is having a little summer trip to Italy to learn about the history of Italy. *Some people are excited about it. * The trip is in the week after your last day of school. Which is only 4 weeks away.

Alya: How long is the trip?

Madam Bustier: Just for a week, we'll return on the following Sunday.

Alya: Cool.

Madam: Remember, this trip is optional. You can choose to come or not to come. Raise your hand if you wanna go to Italy. *Alya, Alix, Max, Kim, Mylene, Ivan, Nino, Lila, and Nathaniel raise their hands for yes on the field trip to Italy. * Okay. So 8 people are going, I guess Marinette, Chloé, Sabrina, Adrien, Rose, and Juleka are not going. Very well then. Permission slips are right here on my desk. You can pick them up on the way out. *She put them on the desk. * Now back to our lessons. *She continues to teach and everybody pays attention to her. *

Adrien: 'Marinette doesn't want to go to Italy? That's weird.'

'