Chapter 78

The school day went by fast when the last day of school was coming in 2 more weeks, everybody went home, and Marinette stood in the corner for a little bit. Then, someone went up behind her, someone touched her shoulder, and she flinched and turned around. It was Luka.

Luka: Sorry. Did I scare you?

Marinette: No. I thought you were...

Luka: Thought I was what?

Marinette: Nevermind. It's nothing.

Luka: Okay? Is everything okay?

Marinette: Actually... no.

Luka: What's wrong?

Marinette: I got this from earlier. *She showed Luka a message on her phone. It's from Gabriel Agreste saying "I want your miraculous, Marinette. If I can't have it, you'll experience something unexpected." * He knows who I am, I'm just afraid he'll use it as an advantage.

" * He knows who I am, I'm just afraid he'll use it as an advantage

Luka: He won't use it. Don't let him get to you.

Marinette: I'll try not to. I gotta get home, my parents said someone's coming over today. *She started to walk home, Luka took his bike and rode home. Inside the house, all of the kids were inside, Sabine looked outside her window. *

Sabine: Tom, they're here.

Priscilla: Who's here?

Sabine: My sister and Bridgette. *They all moaned and groaned. * Aww don't be like that. You love it when your aunt Sylvia comes over and your cousin Bridgette comes over too.

TJ: Bridgette we're fine with. But Aunt Sylvia is not what we were hoping.

Priscilla: As much as we love Aunt Sylvia, she always spits whenever she says stuff with S.

Marinette: Her hugs are so tight. It's like she's suffocating us.

TJ: She always does her cheek pinching. My right cheek still hurts from her last visit.

Timmy: And her cat makes me sneeze.

Sabine: Now don't be like that. You're gonna love it when they come over. *The door knocked. * I'll get it. *She opened the door and they saw Sylvia and Bridgette. * Sylvia, you came.

 * Sylvia, you came