Chapter 22

When all the heroes were here, they saw Ninja Lord.

Rena Rouge: So what villain are we dealing with here?

Ladybug: Looks like a Ninja villain. We have to be careful with this one.

Ryuko: Why? What's so bad about him?

Ladybug: Not only is he known for his ninja moves and weapons, but he's also known for elemental powers like fire, ice, earth, and wind.

Ryuko: Huh, kinda like my elements. Except I have lightning.

Ladybug(deadpan): Yeah. That too.

Carapace: Where's his akuma hidden?

Ladybug: His Akuma's in his Yin and Yang necklace. That's where he uses his elemental power. We'll have to prevent him from firing, okay? *They all answered yes to Ladybug. * Okay. Let's go. *They all jumped down and the Ninja Lord saw them. *

Ninja Lord: Huh? They have help, huh? Interesting. *His necklace starts to glow white. *

Cat Noir: Uh-oh. He's about to shoot.

Ladybug: I don't think he's about to fire. *Soon, some samurai warriors appeared next to him. Red, Pink, Yellow, Green, and Blue. *

Hawkmoth:(In the Lair)  Perfect

Hawkmoth:(In the Lair) Perfect. Ninja Lord. Get me their miraculous and I'll reward you a black belt in Akuma attack.

Dr. Clause: Samurai warriors, don't stop until you get me those miraculous. Hawkmoth has special plans for those things. *They drew their swords and charged at Ladybug and the others. *

Ladybug: Give them everything you got! *The Red Samurai jumped Ladybug, she punched his helmet and kicked him in the stomach, he mowed in pain and she kicked him in the helmet again. Cat Noir fights off the blue Samurai Warrior, they sword fight a little bit.*

Cat Noir: Aww what's the matter? Feel a little blue? *The Blue Samurai's sword starts to glow. *

Blue Samurai: Dragon slash! *He started fighting Cat Noir, he swung his sword and a blue sonic wave hit Cat Noir in a parked red car. *

Cat Noir: Not much of a water person. *Rena Rouge and Ryuko fight off the Pink and Yellow samurais. Rena Rouge used her flute to fight off the Yellow Samurai, but the Yellow Samurai used her earth sliver and threw it at her, she dodged the earth slicer and ran up, did a flip and a double kick too, Yellow Samurai slid back, and hit the Red Samurai. *

Rena Rouge: That was easy. *Ladybug gets up and looks at Rena Rouge, she gives Ladybug the thumbs up. Soon, the green samurai fought off Viperion. *

Green Samurai: Give up, little snake boy. Do you think you're so tough? *He spins his sword until it glows green. * Forest Vortex! *He swings his sword and Viperion dodges the blast and the blast hits a building. * Ugh. Where did he go? *In the alley, Viperion breathes a little bit, he gets his lyre out and plays a little bit, Green Samurai looks around and he see nothing, but hears something. Suddenly, the green turtle shell hit the Green Samurai. *