Chapter 69

In Hawkmoth's lair, the window starts to open up and butterflies start to flutter and fly.

Hawkmoth: Aww the Queen Bee in school didn't get her way. Well, I can be of assistance. *He got his hand out and a butterfly landed on his hand, he turned it into an Akuma. * Fly away, my little Akuma, and evilize this Queen. *The Akuma flew out and it flew all over Paris and into the girls' bathroom. In there, Steffie is still mad about not winning Prom Queen. Then suddenly, the akuma flew in through the vent and it landed on her earring and she was in Hawkmoth's control. * Diva Queen, I am Hawkmoth. Your prom night was not what you were hoping for. But I can relive your glory day. I'm giving you the power to turn anybody into your army. But in return, you will hand me the two powerful miraculouses that belong to Ladybug and Black Thunder. Have we got a deal, your majesty?

Steffie: Yes we do, Hawkmoth. No one should have the spotlight, but me! *Dark bubbles started to form all over her body and she looked in the mirror and she looked like an evil Queen. * Feel the wrath of Diva Queen! *She blew a kiss and cracked the mirror on the wall, she laughed evilly and walked out of the bathroom. Back in the gym, everybody was having fun again, then suddenly, a loud explosion came and everybody exclaimed and the music stopped, Diva Queen hovered. *

Diva Queen: Feast your eyes on your new Queen! Me! Diva Queen! That crown was rightfully mine and you all didn't let me have the moment that I wanted

Jason: Freaky weird stuff.

Diva Queen: Well that night is still mine! *She reached out for her roses and they turned black and formed into pedals. * Smell the roses, my mortals! *She threw a bunch of rose petals and they all started to fall, people started to scream and some turned into mindless zombies. *

Priscilla: We gotta go

Jason: Why? What's going on?

Priscilla: Let's just go! *They started running and people tried to run away, but they couldn't. *

Diva Queen: Stop her! That crown is mine! *A few mindless zombies get Priscilla and Jason. * Perfect. I'll take that. *She got the crown from Priscilla and put it on her head. * It's all mine! ALL MINE! *She laughs evilly. *