Chapter 70

In the city, Diva Queen sprinkled rose petals all over everybody and they all turned into mindless zombies.

Diva Queen: Yes! Citizens of Paris, you're in my control now! I order you to find Ladybug and Black Thunder and gimme their miraculous too! That's an order! *Her army looks for them. *

Nadja Chamack: Don't be amused it's just the news. Good evening I am Nadja Chamack, here with breaking news. There's been another Akuma sighting in downtown Paris, where a villain named Diva Queen is ruling Paris with her army. Will our beloved and trusted heroes be able to stop her wrath before she takes over Paris forever? Find out soon.

 Will our beloved and trusted heroes be able to stop her wrath before she takes over Paris forever? Find out soon

Sabine: Another Akuma attack? I hope Priscilla is alright.

Tom: I'm sure she's safe. She's just at her prom having fun like any other teenage girl would. *In the city, Ladybug and Black Thunder leap from building to building to get to Diva Queen. *

Ladybug: There's so much of her army here. We'll have to slow them down.

Black Thunder: How do we do that?

Ladybug: We'll think of something. Let's try to go closer without being in control by her.

Black Thunder: Hope you know what you're doing. *They both charge below, and Diva Queen spotted them. *

Diva Queen: Perfect. My army, GET THEM! *They all charged at Ladybug and Black Thunder, they both fought them off and got close to Diva Queen. * So if it's a battle you want, then let's battle! *She gets her roses, blows on the petals, and they evade the petals. *

Ladybug: I love roses, but not these kinds! *They leap over them and get to Diva Queen, she puts her basket down and fights them off

Ladybug: I love roses, but not these kinds! *They leap over them and get to Diva Queen, she puts her basket down and fights them off. * Give up, Diva Queen. This is not the night you wanted it to be! *She threw in a few punches and kicks, Diva Queen dodged, evaded them, swung Ladybug by her arm, and pushed her too. *

Diva Queen: Never! I wanted to be prom Queen! It was my time! But I didn't. *Black Thunder extended his staff and fought off Diva Queen, but Diva Queen grabbed the staff and she turned it black and into rose petals. * Try to fight me without a weapon now, Kitty!