Halcyon

"What are you reading?" I asked Wooyoung.
We were sitting on the bench underneath the Cherryblossom tree my head resting on Wooyoungs lap.
"The book i told you about last time."
"Is it that fun?"
"I will lend it to you next time, decide it for yourself."
"Why did you get in a fight again? Look at all these bruises."
I wanted to touch his lips which was bleeding but he turned his face away.

I stood up and took out the medicine and band aid from my bag.I always had it with me, because Wooyoung always got into fights.
"Show me your face." I turned his face towards me and started applying the medicine.
"Why did you fight this time?"
"They were talking bad about you weren't they? You will never talk back to them, so I have to do soemething."
"Don't do that. I am ok with them talking bad about me, but I am not ok about you being hurt."
I smiled at him and he finally smiled back.
"Done. If you don't treat the wounds it will leave scars so always come to me when you are hurt."
"Alright and thanks.Take the book, I am done reading."
"I will return it soon too you."
"Take your time."
The weather and the day were so perfect it felt like a dream.....

"Wake up Haewon." I woke up.It was a dream after all....
"Hey what did you dream about?"
"The good old times.I dreamed about my time in middle school."
"I see.Was it a good dream?"
"Yes.Yes it was." I smiled while looking out of the window.

"But Haru, what are you doing here?"
"I brought you home yesterday and i was to worried to leave you alone.So I stayed the night....I am sorry."
"It's ok.Sorry for worrying you."
"Go take a shower I am making breakfast."

After the shower I went into my room to get ready for school.
"The book." After I was ready the book in my dream crossed my mind.
I am sure it's still here somewhere.

After i turned the room upside down I finally found it.
"Finally." After Wooyoung gave me the book that time, I never even opened it.Because all of that happened...
"Hurry up you-What happened here?!"
"Let's go." I put the book in my bag.

Wooyoung P.O.V

"Really that happened?" Soeun asked while I told them about Haewon.
"What happened to my angel? She is definetly hiding something." Hani said worried.
"I don't know.She was looking at me and told me she is fine.She was even smiling, but as soon as her boyfriend arrived she started crying."
"I am sure she won't attend the classes today.We should go visit her." Jongho suggested.
"Yes, let's do that." I said as we entered the campus we were suprised.
"Haewon?"
"Oh hey guys!" she came towards us.
"Hey why aren't you resting? Are you ok?" I asked worried.
"I am fine Wooyoung.Don't worry about me."
"Are you sure?" Soeun asked.
"I am totally sure."
"I won't leave you out of my eyes.After school we will hang out all together."
"But-"
"No buts you have to." Hani insisted.
"Alright." she was smiling...I really hope she is fine.

Haewon P.O.V

Wooyoung and I walked to class together.The others were in other departments.Only Wooyoung was taking the same classes as me.
"What about your report, did you start?" I asked him.
"No I couldn't concentrate yesterday."
"I see." We sat down together.
The whole lesson I couldn't concentrate. I was busy looking at Wooyoung the whole time.He got much more handsome that I couldn't take my eyes away.

"One thing before all of you leave.Starting next week you have to choose clubs to enter.You have two weeks to decide which one you want to enter, so decide carefully."
"Club? Do we have to join one?" I wondered.
"One more thing.You have to enter one club.If you don't decide on one, I will decide for you."
"Never mind.."

"Do you know which club you want to enter?" I asked.
"The Seniors told me there is a cooking club,I think I will enter that club."
"Really? I didn't know you can cook."
"I like cooking."
"Hm, I need to taste it one day."
"What?"
"Your cooking.Make something for me.I want to know how good you are."
"Ok." Wooyoung smiled.It was nice seeing his smile again.I really missed it...
"I will see you later."

It was break, I sat down on a bench and took out the book.
"I should start reading it."
I opened the first page and soemthing fell out of the book.
It was a photo and a piece of paper.
My eyes widened when I saw that photo.It was a pic of Wooyoung and me.
I remember.It was when we were taking group photos and Soeun insisted on taking a pic of Wooyoung and me.Even when I said I don't want to, she didn't listen to me..
It made me smile.Our arms were linked and we smiled slightly.Soeun didn't take the photo until she got us to link arms.

-flashback-

"Hey Ji Hyo take a pic of us please."
"Come on guys, I want to go home."
"It won't take long hurry  up." she rolled her eyes but agreed.
We took so many pictures that after 10 minutes Jihyo was tired and left.
"Let's go guys I am hungry." I said taking my bag.
"Wait a moment.Take a pic of Jongho and me." Soeun said.
"I don't want to." Jongho said but she didn't listen to him.
"Now it's your turn." she pushed me towards Wooyoung and he held me so I dont fall.
"T-thanks."
"I will take a pic of you two.Stand together." Wooyoung didn't say a word but I started blushing and it was so hot that I started sweating.
"I don't want to."I whispered but she ignored me.
"Come on guys.I am hungry, let's hurry up and link arms."
"Are you crazy?!"
"I said hurry up!" she screamed this time and Wooyoung was holding out his arm.
Slowly I took his arm.Oh god my heart is beating like crazy.I hope he doesn't hear it.
After Soeun took the pic I quickly left the room and could breathe again."

-flashback end-

I took the paper and opened it.
"He still kept it?!" It made smile.
It was a conversation between me and Wooyoung during class.

~letter~

Wooyoung: "What do you want for your birthday?"

Haewon: "I don't know."

Wooyoung: "Well I don't know either so tell me."

Haewon: "I don't need anything."

Wooyoung:  "Haewon don't complicate it just tell me what you want maybe a necklace or something like that.What do girls like?"

Haewon: "Then buy me the necklace we saw yesterday.Shocked right? You can't afford it.Just congratulate me that's enough for me."

Wooyoung: "All right thanks for telling me.Now I know what to do."

~letter end~

That was the most beautiful time in my life.I never got to see what his present was,because I left school on my birthday and now, my birthday is the most hated day of my life....

Halcyon: A period of time in the past that was idyllically happy and peaceful

🌸I hope everyone liked this chapter. I would be happy if you leave comments and vote.Thanks for reading and see you soon.🌸