2 (ENGLISH)

- "I don't think this is going to turn out well, Kong .." - Em commented with a grunt, as he watched the young man who, covered only with a small black thong, was waiting for him to finish taking the photos.

- "Come on Em ... it's not like the whole university is going to see them"

Em frowned but, once again, he pressed the camera button. A new set of photographs appeared seconds later causing Kong, with a smile on his face, to get out of bed and approach his friend... his brother...to look at the pics that were now on his hands.

The truth was that when his friends challenged him to take some hot photos for them to see, he flatly refused. He did not want to imagine what his Oon would think if he came to see them ... especially when they had been together just for a couple of months.

He would kill him, for sure.. or worst, left him after all he had to do and suffer just to have an opportunity with him.

What he had never imagined was that Arthit's friends would find out about the bet and, in the end, decided to join it while dragging his Sun with them.

"Although I have to admit that their decision made everything much more interesting..." Kong told himself remembering the promise that Arthit made to him after, without being able to control himself and his mouth, he ended mentioning that his photos would end up being more cute than anything else.

Arthit hadn't taken it very well, ending as they were now...in the middle of a dare that he needed to win as, without a doubt, he was not going to miss the opportunity of having Arthit for himself all weekend. 

He could already imagine what he could ask for during those two days ... in fact, he had already started writing a small list that was hidden in one of his drawers. A list that started with a walk in the park holding hands and ended with a shower together... for now.

A huge smile appeared on his lips, making Em sigh.

- "Kongpob ... I think you are taking it very seriously ..." Em whispered while, with his cheeks flushed, he looked at the photos of his friend.

- "Well, bro... it's just that I don't plan to lose my prize. For nothing in the world..."

The latter, with another sigh, put the photographs on the table and then took Kong's clothes and threw them towards his head.

- "You better get dressed because I don't want to have to explain to Arthit, if he comes back now, what we are doing in your bedroom and with you practically naked"

Kongpob laughed, after which he started to put on his pants.

A COUPLE OF WEEKS LATER ...

- "I'm so sorry Kong, but Arthit has definitely won .."

Kongpob, his face glowing, looked again at the photo in which his boyfriend... HIS BOYFRIEND, mind you... appeared dressed in a small shirt that reached to his thighs. Shirt that covered practically nothing and that, on top of that, was open halfway revealing much of his white skin. But .. what had made everyone blush as soon as they took a look at it, had been the light black garter stockings that could be seen under the garment and that was covering his legs with a soft black hue..

"Damn ... ", Kong thought to himself, feeling a slight trickle of blood begin to slip from his nose.

Arthit, next to him, snorted to later take the photo and before the incredulous gaze of everyone, break it into several pieces.

- "OON!" - everyone exclaimed, Kong included.

The latter, however, made Kongpob get up and, after throwing the pieces of the photo in the nearest trash can, forced him to walk towards the exit.

- "P'Arthit ... Why did you do that? I wanted to keep it ..."

The young man groaned to finally turn towards his boyfriend.

- "Tell me Kong .. Do you prefer to keep that photo or have the real person all for yourself?"

No sooner had he finished speaking than Kong, to everyone's shock, picked Arthit up in his arms and almost ran out of Knott's room.

- "Sorry guys, but my Arthit and I have something to do!" - Kongpob exclaimed just before closing the door before the stunned looks of his friends.

END