Chapter 4

As the Official heard the matter of concern which made the Head of Control Room go pale, he just stood spellbound looking into thin air for a moment. When Park So-bin saw the Officials reaction as extra advice he asked to him.

Park So-bin: So, you were the first person to find about these problems which we experienced & are going to. Do you have any ideas in your head? So that we can overcome this crisis.

Official: Sir, we have only one option left with us!

Park So-bin: What is it?

Official: It's nothing but just vacate this station. And save the lives of all the employees who are working for Xpwork Space Company here.

Park So-bin: Are you mad? If we do so we will not have any job in the future.

Official: Sir, if you do not do like as I said we will not have any future. Just think about that if you have no job we can find the other one but if we lose our lives we will not get it back. So whatever decision you make it should keep your & our future in your mind.

Park So-bin: But, what about the company?

Official: Sir, just leave the company behind. The company had made enough money keeping us here from earth.

Park So-bin: Yes, you are right. Now, itself I will pass an order to vacate the Space Station.

Official: Yeah! It's a well-appreciated move, Sir.

After saying these words as Park So-bin took the announcement mic in his hands. They experienced other huge turbulence again, they looked at each other cluelessly. As time went on turbulence increased the emergency alert devices started making the alert signals all over the space station. Suddenly, the secretary came in the office room where Park So-bin & the officers were talking & in a fearful tone she said.

Secretary: Sir, please save us.

Official: What happened? Why is this turbulence happening again?

Park So-bin: I think, I know!

While the secretary was speaking to the official, because of a doubt Park So-bin went to a nearby window & checked out the situation outside, the results were even worse than they imagined off. The official who was standing next to the secretary asked her.

Official: How is it possible?

Secretary: It was shocking for us too. Our control room team was focusing on asteroid cluster only suddenly the same disturbance happened in the open space & suddenly the cluster got disappeared. Then within an hour it again appeared but it was 10 minutes away from us.

Park So-bin: Impossible!

Official: Sir, it's possible. I think the disturbances are nothing but a kind of portal which is getting open here & there in the open space.

Park So-bin: Did you tried to move the space station from initial coordinates.

Secretary: Yes, sir. But it's of no use. And now you can see the consequences with your own eyes. The radius of the cluster belt is so large that even if we move, the space station can't survive from the disaster.

Park So-bin rapidly takes action seeing the current situations & he makes an announcement to all the cadets who were on board. Meanwhile, Edward & Kang Sung-jo who were in their chamber discussing the events happened during the party & the turbulent experience suddenly heard the announcement which was made by the head himself which was done by his secretary or the announcer. Through the speakers, they can hear Mr Park saying to all of the cadets to get to the life-saving capsule buses which were parked in the Detachment Zone & vacate the space station as soon as possible. As they hear these orders confused Edward look towards Kang Sung-jo & asks.