Chapter 7

Then suddenly Scientist Yo-shin went to his locker room from where he brought a smartwatch & an electronic robo chip. When Lee Yoon-sun saw his uncle again bringing some of his weird gadgets which his uncle had developed in his own lab, Lee Yoon-sun asked.

Lee Yoon-sun: Uncle, now can you tell me. What is this?

Scientist Yo-shin: Just shut up & see, what will happen?

Lee Yoon-sun: Seriously, I don't understand you & your inventions.

Scientist Yo-shin: Till now my inventions had worked & I'm damn sure that it will also work.

Lee Yoon-sun: Can't you tell for the first hand? What it is?

Scientist Yo-shin: Just wait & see!

Scientist Yo-shin takes a glass which was kept over the table, a few steps away from the patient's bed & fills it with some lukewarm water from the jar which was also kept just beside the glass. He slowly poured the water inside the glass & moved towards Kang Sung-jo while Lee Yoon-sun stood without any clue aside. Then the scientist made some actions to make Kang Sung-jo make him eat the mini electronic Robo chip. And without knowing it was a robotic chip Kang Sung-jo ate it then the chip.

As he ate the chip it got activated inside his mouth & as a small spider-like structure it gone down Kang Sung-jo's through & got itself attached to his vocal cords. While the chip was doing its job Scientist grabbed Kang Sung-jo's hand & made him put on the watch which he brought from his lab.

Lee Yoon-sun: Uncle, what this old watch will do? What did you make him eat?

Scientist Yo-shin: Now you will see! Why did I do this?

Then he takes his tablet in which he does operations & after some tapping over the screen he said.

Scientist Yo-shin: Now it's going to start! My one of the greatest & amazing discovery, the antimu 5000.

Lee Yoon-sun: Wait! What? Antimu...

Scientist Yo-shin: Yes, Antimu 5000. It's a kind of device which even give mutes the ability to speak & the speciality of this device is it's the battery will never die because it works over the electric impulses which are developed inside the body. I have designed it in a way that it will work over any kind of organism which has an energy current flowing through it.

Lee Yoon-sun: Really. Is that even possible?

Scientist Yo-shin: Now, you can see it with your own eyes.

Scientist Yo-shin again looks into his tablet & makes an application launch. Suddenly Kang Sung-jo who was sitting there with an innocent face started to feel some sensation through his body & the watch & chip started to do its job. The watch adjusted Kang Sung-jo's understanding & other capabilities & where the chip which has been in his thought adjusted to the speech the watch's microphone captured. Then this time, Scientist Yo-shin asked Kang Sung-jo who was sitting over the bed.

Scientist Yo-shin: Hello! I'm Lee Yo-shin & I'm a scientist.

Kang Sung-jo: Where am I? And, who are you all? I have never met you before.

Scientist Yo-shin: You are in my private lab. We found you in the space floating around & my nephew Lee Yoon-sun saved you & brought you here in Zarthix.

Kang Sung-jo: What where Zarthix?

Lee Yoon-sun: Yes, Zarthix. When I first saw you in space I thought you were a Zarthixian so I saved you.

Scientist Yo-shin: By the way, we know that you are not a Zarthixian. It was clear from your medical reports.

Kang Sung-jo: Yeah, I'm not a Zarthixian if we look according to you.

Scientist Yo-shin: Then, what are you? & where are you from?

Lee Yoon-sun: You look the same as us! Isn't it uncle?

Scientist Yo-shin: You are right! But, let him speak.

Kang Sung-jo: I'm a human or our scientific name is Homo-sapiens. And I'm from a planet called Earth.

Scientist Yo-shin: Interesting, a planet with a civilization that looks the same as us.

Lee Yoon-sun: Woah! Let me call some news reporters, uncle. We will be famous within no time.

Scientist Yo-shin: Shut up, you idiot kid. If this news goes out the problem will get even worse. Our government will come & take him & will start doing some weird experiments on him.

Lee Yoon-sun: Yeah, you are also a right uncle. Then, what will we do?

Scientist Yo-shin: For the time being let him stay here. So, I forgot to ask your name?

Kang Sung-jo: My name is Kang Sung-jo. Close people call me Sung-jo.

Scientist Yo-shin: So, we will also call you Sung-jo. Then Sung-jo you can stay here, for the time being, we don't find a way to make you reach your planet.

Kang Sung-jo: Thank you, sir. So kind of you.

Scientist Yo-shin: It's not a problem. Anyway, you are our guest. Hey, Yoon-sun! why don't you take Sung-jo outside & show around?

Lee Yoon-sun: Okay, uncle. As you wish.

Scientist Yo-shin: So, Sung-jo is careful while going outside & try to keep your identity confidential as possible. And have a great time.

Kang Sung-jo: Thanks, doc.

Scientist Yo-shin: Yoon-sun, in my cupboard there are some old clothes of mine. Take it & give it to Sang-jo he can wear that for the time being.

Lee Yoon-sun: Okay, uncle.

Then saying this Scientist Yo-shin clears out of the scene & Lee Yoon-sun takes Sung-jo to Scientist Yo-shin's room to take out his old clothes which he had told Lee Yoon-sun to hand over to Sung-jo. And while Lee Yoon-sun was looking for the clothes with searching he started to ask Sung-jo questions about Earth & how he reached in the space?

Lee Yoon-sun: So, how should I call you? Looking at you! I guess you are older than me.

Kang Sung-jo: Yeah, by the way, I forgot to say something to you.

Lee Yoon-sun: What is it?

Kang Sung-jo: Thank you for saving me.

Lee Yoon-sun: I told you earlier I saved you because I thought you were also a Zarthixian like us. By the way, you haven't told me yet. What should I call you?

Kang Sung-jo: Since I am the age of your elder brother. You can call me Big Brother Kang.

Lee Yoon-sun: Isn't that name too long?

Kang Sung-jo: Then, you can decide.

Lee Yoon-sun: What about Brother Kang.

Kang Sung-jo: Awesome! I like it.

Lee Yoon-sun: Looks, like I got the dress which uncle said.

Kang Sung-jo: Nice.

Then Lee Yoon-sun takes out a couple of dresses from the cupboard & gives it to Kang Sung-jo. And says.

Lee Yoon-sun: Just check these out, Brother Kang? I guess that it would be a fit for you. When you get ready just give a call for me I will be watching television in the living room.

Kang Sung-jo: Okay, I will give a call.

Lee Yoon-sun: Then see you in a minute.