Chapter 8

After a few minutes, when Kang Sung-jo got ready. He came out of the room & as told by Lee Yoon-sun, Kang Sung-jo gave a call to notify Lee Yoon-sun. And as Lee Yoon-sun heard Kang Sung-jo calling for him he stood up from the couch & turned down the television. Then he walked to the room where he left Kang Sung-jo earlier. When Kang Sung-jo saw Lee Yoon-sun coming he also got out of the room & asked Lee Yoon-sun.

Kang Sung-jo: Hey, how do I look in these clothes?

Lee Yoon-sun: Woah! Brother Kang, you look awesome in those clothes.

Kang Sung-jo: Thanks.

Lee Yoon-sun: Really, I'm damn serious. By the way, are you ready for your first tour of Zarthix?

Kang Sung-jo: Seriously, are you going to take me on a full world tour?

Lee Yoon-sun: I'm not that rich. The meaning which I want to depict was to take the first tour of my locality & our city.

Kang Sung-jo: Oh, okay. Let's go.

Lee Yoon-sun: Okay, let's go!

Then the duo gets out of the house & start to explore the locality which was absolutely new for Kang Sung-jo. As they were walking around Lee Yoon-sun was also pretty much curious to know about earth & its civilization. They both walked along a long way questioning & answering each other's questions. After a while of continues walk, they reached a chicken & beer place from where they heard a lady's voice aloud which pulled out their attention. And the lady whose voice they heard was not anybody else it was Scientist Yo-shin's neighbour, Violet Grenger. As she knew Lee Yoon-sun heard her she walked towards Sung-jo & Yoon-sun in a wiggly manner holding a bag on one hand & a small child on the other hand. When Lee Yoon-sun saw the lady was coming towards them he whispered over Kang Sung-jo's ear.

Lee Yoon-sun: Brother Kang! Be cautious. She is a bit weird. And, she is one of our neighbours.

Kang Sung-jo: Why is she walking in a wiggly manner, Yoon-sun?

Lee Yoon-sun: I think as always today also she is drunk.

Violet Grenger: Hey, Lee Yoon-sun. After a long time, we saw each.

Lee Yoon-sun: Mrs Grenger, have you forgot we met yesterday only.

Violet Grenger: Really, I'm kinda silly right.

Lee Yoon-sun: Maybe. ( In a low voice ).

Violet Grenger: By the way, who is this handsome guy with you?

Lee Yoon-sun: Oh, this is my distant brother. He was abroad.

Kang Sung-jo: Hello, my name is Kang Sung-jo.

Violet Grenger: Woah! What a manly name.

Kang Sung-jo: Thanks.

Violet Grenger: So, Kang Sung-jo! What do you do for your living?

As Mrs Grenger asked this question suddenly Lee Yoon-sun jumped between the talk & said to her that Kang Sung-jo was a detective abroad & now he had resigned his job & doing the job as a private detective. Meanwhile, Kang Sung-jo noticed the little kid with Mrs Grenger, he asked the kid.

Kang Sung-jo: Hey kiddo! What's your name?

Violet Grenger: Oh! He talks less. His name is Tony... Tony Grenger.

Kang Sung-jo: He is very cute.

Lee Yoon-sun: Brother Kang, let's go! We are being late.

Kang Sung-jo: Okay, excuse us, please.

Violet Grenger: Okay, see you later.

Then Lee Yoon-sun takes Kang Sung-jo from the place of talk. As the duo moves from there Violet Grenger talks to herself inside her head.

Violet Grenger: Aah! What a handsome man? Kang Sung-jo. I think I have fallen for him.

While Lee Yoon-sun & Kang Sung-jo were walking again. The curious Kang Sung-jo asked Lee Yoon-sun about Violet Granger & her child.

Kang Sung-jo: Hey, Yoon-sun. Why did you tell me earlier to be cautious about that lady to whom we talked earlier?

Lee Yoon-sun: The people around here say that she is a bad woman, who has a very bad history.

Kang Sung-jo: Oh really. While talking to her I haven't got any bad vibes. Anyway, we must continue with our tour.

Lee Yoon-sun: Yes, you are right. We should continue with our tour.

They continued exploring the locality, as they finished with the local spots they entered the city part. When they both reached the central part of the city. Kang Sung-jo saw something which made his mouth wide open it was nothing but on a big display over a building in the city he saw a news reporter who had the same face of his dead girlfriend who had passed away 15 years ago, a look-alike of Go Eun-so. This made his face go pale & he stood over the place for a moment. When Lee Yoon-sun saw Kang Sung-jo standing pale without uttering a word he asked.

Lee Yoon-sun: What happened, Brother Kang?

Kang Sung-jo: Who?? Who is she?

Lee Yoon-sun: Who?

Kang Sung-jo: The lady over the screen!

Lee Yoon-sun: Oh, that! She is the most respected & daring news reporter in the present time of journalism. She is very popular between males too for her looks & smartness.

Kang Sung-jo: I'm not asking that. What's her name?

Lee Yoon-sun: Her name is Kim Young-so. I think you had got a crush on her in the first glance itself.

Kang Sung-jo: That's not the matter.

After looking closely into the video aired on the display suddenly Lee Yoon-sun cuts Kang Sung-jo from talking & speaks out.

Lee Yoon-sun: Oh, looks like she is reporting from a nearby place from here. Looking at the building I guess it's Xionic Co. Headquarters.

Kang Sung-jo: What Xionic Co? What is it now?

Lee Yoon-sun: Yes, Xionic Co. It's pretty much like a big brand in Zarthix. They have investments in many sectors. My uncle also used to work there. Anyway, want to see her live?