lost•and•found

description: Cas keeps saying they're lost, but Dean won't admit that they are.

note: Day one of my writing challenge! to be a better ally for the community, I decided that this would be a fun idea! Also, please no twist and shout references. It's just milkshakes.

words: 2,074

"Dean, we are lost." Cas prompted for what seemed like the seventh-billionth time.

Currently, the both of them were driving back to Kansas, as they had just finished a vampire hunt In Illinois, and both of their phones were dead, with no recollection of how to get home.

"No, we're not, dude!" Dean said, annoyance tanging in his voice. "I know how to get home."

"Dean, that is the third time I have seen that street sign." he replied, his hands tenderly in his lap, interlocked together. They had been driving for three hours, with no signal that they were close.  "I know we are lost."

The hunter looked over, seeing his boyfriend whose eyes were like his brother's puppy eyes. He blinked, rolling his eyes at the same time. Cas always accidentally did that face, and it prompted Dean and he would do whatever Cas wanted. It was annoying, but admittedly Dean loved it. They had been dating for quite some time now, and everybody knew about it and everybody loved their relationship. Relieved, Dean was extremely happy that they all supported him.

"Dean, look! It's Biggerson's. We can stop there, get food and ask for directions." the angel smiled. Dean refused to let his boyfriend zap him anywhere, because the last time he did, he couldn't shit for a whole entire week. And so, they always drove everywhere.

Admittedly, Dean enjoyed having the love of his life in the Impala with him. He preferred having long, relaxing drives with him rather than cheating and just teleporting. But the week thing was true. 

"Okay, we can go and eat. But if they're no help then you owe me thirteen kisses." Dean smiled.

"And if they're right, then you owe me thirteen." the angel smiled back, excited that he knew he would win.

When they started dating, Cas started seducing Dean with tender kisses to urge him to do something. Whether it was buying chocolate milk (Castiel's favorite drink), to make a decision for a movie, what food they would eat. They would also place bets to make the competition better. When they did place bets, they would both compete really hard. Even so much so, that they would try to stop each other with every fiber of their bodies. Dean, was very competitive, and Cas, was just in it for the kisses. Once, Dean and Cas bet on who would win laser tag, and the bet was sixty kisses. Dean had trapped Cas in a corner, kissed him, and shot him. Cas was flabbergasted, and was eliminated from the game. Afterwards, it took a long time for Cas to owe him that many.

They parked at the driveway of Biggerson's, parked next to three different cars. Cas got out and began walking to the entrance of the colorful-signed fast food joint. Dean quickly got out before Cas could win the bet.

"Hey!" he called out, jogging around the Impala and over to Cas' side. Before the angel opened the door, Dean did it himself and walked in, leaving Cas behind him.

Cas let out a humph and the door shut on him before he could get inside. He stood there with the door shut, watching Dean go to the counter to order food. He opened the door and rushed to his side. There were people watching him, he could feel their glares. It always made Cas immensely uncomfortable when people stared. He didn't want any strangers to know he was an angel. Well, technically at the moment he was no angel. That's what he always told himself. What's an angel without wings or powers? What's an angel who rebelled against heaven for a man he loved? Not Castiel, that's who.