𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛

ɴᴀᴍᴊɪɴ

ᴀᴏ3 : ᴏᴍᴇɢᴀᴢᴀɴᴅɪᴇ

Every time Jin bent over, Namjoon slapped his ass. Namjoon never thought twice about it really, and neither did any of the other members. Whenever someone bent over there was always undoubtedly going to be a hand on that persons ass in seconds, and for Jin that hand always belonged to Namjoon. Whether it be picking something up off the floor, tying his shoe or even just stretching, if Jin leaned forward at all, Namjoon's hand would be there, right on his ass with full force. And it wasn't as if the others got a chance occasionally, no, Namjoon would fight the others to get there first.

But of course, it was all a dominance act, Namjoon was the leader, but not the oldest and this threatened him, made him feel like he had to assert his dominance somehow, anything would do just so he could put the others in their place. Jin posed the biggest threat to Namjoon, he thought. Jin was his hyung, his elder and Namjoon had to respect him whether he liked it or not.

Every time Jin bent over, Namjoon slapped his ass. It was supposed to be a joke the first few times, but now Jin seems to be bending over a lot more.

"Namjoon-ah!" Jin cried as a harsh hand landed on his ass yet again, his cheeks flushing pink as the room erupted with laughter. Jin cupped his ass and frowned, pouting at Namjoon who was doubled over holding his stomach as he howled. "That one really hurt!" Jin groaned, still cupping his backside.

"Ah - I'm sorry hyung" Namjoon slung his arm around Jin's shoulder and ruffled his hair to which Jin rolled his eyes, pushing the younger member away from him.

"That's the third time today, Namjoon!" Jin hissed as he shoved the younger member's chest. Namjoon stumbled slightly, still chuckling to himself.

"Are you sure you're not asking for it, hyung? Three times is a lot to leave yourself vulnerable like that" Taehyung grinned, nudging Jin with his elbow as if he knew something the others didn't. Jin felt his cheeks burning, he looked at the floor, too ashamed to face the other members. Was he embarrassed? Or was it something else? The somersaults his stomach was performing weren't much help in answering that question. And what could Taehyung possibly know to make him grin like that?

Jin finally looked up at the others. All eyes staring at him, cheeks still rosy from laughter and smiles still planted upon their faces.

They're clueless.

Breathing a sigh of relief, Jin relaxed again.

The others don't know.

"Watch your mouth, Taehyung, you'll be next!" Joked Hoseok as he dragged the still grinning member from the room, both continuing to laugh at Jin's misfortune.

It was the end of dance practice and the boys had gone back to the dorm, the maknae line and Hoseok were fighting over mario kart while Yoongi watches in dispair.

Namjoon was helping Jin in the kitchen, making seaweed soup, a special request of Hoseok's.

"Hey Joonie, can you pass me that spoon?" As Namjoon hands over the cutlery his fingers touch Jin's, barely brushing the skin. Startled, this is enough to make Jin lose his grip of the metal spoon, sending it falling onto the floor with a clatter. Curses escape his lips as he leans down to grab it. This is when Namjoon's hand is planted back firmly on Jin's ass with a loud thwack for the fourth time that day. Jin lets out a loud cry hiding a muffled moan as he leaps forwards into Namjoon who had reached over the arched body of his hyung to smack his ass, again.