𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡

ᴠᴍɪɴ

"Alright class please turn to chapter 14 !" Ms Song said cheerfully. She loved to teach and was passionate about her class. She often found new and innovative ways to keep her students entertained and ready to learn all the time. The woman neglected to realize there were always going to be defiant children and students who just didn't care for school anymore. After two months of school going she decided to make a seating chart to spice things up within her classroom. There was always two boys she though would look perfect together.

Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung.

Teachers would always gossip about their students and the other teachers that had the boys agreed they would be adorable as a couple. Unfortunatley this backfired because the pair would do nothing but talk instead of work. She tried to let it go but it was halfway into the school year and the boys weren't learning. In fact at this very moment they were sharing earbuds and holding hands.

"Mr Park and Mr Kim can you two please stop flirting in my class and turn to chapter 14 as well ?" she said smiling gently at the two.

"S-sorry Ms. Song" they said, Taehyung being audible and nervous and Jimin saying it in his head.

She looked at them and proceeded on with her lesson. Things were going good, everyone was participating, and the class looked interested. About 30 minutes later she decieded to put on a kahoot because it was a Friday and she didn't feel like teaching anymore.

"Jimineee stop itttt" Taehyung whined as Jimin ran his hand up and down the younger's thigh.

"Tae i'm not doing anything," he laughed lightly. "Try and calm down babe."

Taehyung had a small problem that was quickly turning into a bigger one as time went on.

He had a random boner in the middle of class and Jimin couldn't miss the oppourtunity to tease him. Messing with his best friend gave him an unexplainable rush of happiness. He loved to do it and he bothered Taehyung so much it was practically second nature.

Taehyung had been trying to hide his erection for about ten minutes before Jimin had noticed. He tried to calm himself down and breathe but it wasn't working. He kept shifting back and forth in his seat and Jimin didn't notice. He pulled his hoodie down over his lap and tried to point it down when Jimin looked in his lap. He looked back up at Taehyung whose face was beat red.

Jimin was about to have a field day with this.

Ms. Song looked back to the boys, Jimin who was rubbing Taehyung's private region, and Taehyung who was visibly uncomfortable.

Ms. Song had enough. She walked over to thier table, picked up a textbook, and slammed it on the desk startling the two.

Ms. Song was a very sweet lady but you were in immediate danger if you angered her.

"Both of you, outside, NOW !" her eyes looked firey as she was fuming with anger.

Jimin walked out first, proudly smirking. Taehyung tripped over one of the table legs before he ran out the classroom.

After giving them hell for what they did in her classroom she decided to just give them detention and call it a day.

"Please go back inside and do not disturb the class again." she said exhaustedly.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jimin and Taehyung were sittting at opposites sides of the room. Jimin was on the left side of the room, facing the corner and Taehyung was on the right, facing the other corner.  Ms. Song was at her desk grading papers, occasionally glancing at the two males.