𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙧𝙩

jimin loves wearing feminine clothing. he loves how pretty he felt in dresses and crop tops and how he gets praised for it.

after a long day he felt especially pretty and wanted to dress up. he went to his dresser and pulled out a blue skirt. he stripped all of his clothes, including his underwear, and pulled his skirt up.

he admired himself in the mirror, smiling and taking pictures of how cute he looked.

a warm feeling surrounded his body and he felt a certain need. 

he pulled out a small box which contained an assortment of toys. he pulled out a vibrator and a small glass dildo before he returned the box.

he sat on his bed as he started to think. he ran his fingers along the inside of his thigh. his palm glided up and down as he bit his lip. he gripped his skin lightly, his thighs being a very sensitive area. he let out a small whimper as he gripped tighter. 

he spread his legs open as his hand made its way up his chest. his fingers danced along his nipples. he squeezed them and his eyes closed. 

he grabbed the nearest pillow and placed it between his legs. he propped himself up and slowly started to move his hips. 

mhm he craved the feeling. the friction underneath him was intoxicating. his hips had a mind of their own as they moved faster and faster. one of his hands took a hold of the sheets while the other steadied his pillow.

soft moans escaped his lips as his hips moved harder. his orgasm began to rise in stomach and he slowed down. he moved from the pillow and picked up the vibrator.

the vibrator was pink and had a suction part that was made for the head. he let out a small noise as he put it around himself. he turned it on and a low buzzing started. the vibrator had ten modes and he set it to three before he picked up the dildo. 

he opened his mouth as he slid the dildo along his tongue. he gathered his spit as he shoved it in and out. he lined it up with his hole before he slowly pushed it in.

his moans began to echo across his room. after a couple of minutes his vibrator was set on seven and he was rapidly thrusting his dildo inside of himself. he looked at himself in the mirror again.

his face was red and his eyes were lust filled. a perverted grin crept along his face. his moans became louder as he became more turned on. 

he turned the vibrator to the highest setting as he began to ride the dildo. wet noise could be heard as he bounced on the dildo. he grabbed his cock and pumped it furiously. his eyes rolled back and he was almost screaming.

he was on the brink of fainting as his orgasm grew closer. he pulled the dildo out a quickly shoved the dildo back between his legs. he used both of his hands as he fucked into the pillow.

he turned on his back and he slipped the vibrator off, causing him to groan at the lack of pleasure. he took off his skirt and wrapped it around himself.

he threw his head back as he started rubbing the material over his tip. he continued the motion with one hand and used his other to rub circles against his thigh.

he let out a string of long drawn out moans as his cum shot into his skirt.

he made a big step in accepting himself and decided to wear his skirts more often.