Chapter 10

I'm so proud of all the references in this one

I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED TBIS WHOLE FUCKING CHAPTER AND IF IT WASNT FOR THE PREV. REVISES I WOULD HAVE FUCKING DIED ON THIS NIGHT. THATS 12,600+ WORDS. FUCK THAT SHIT.

comment/vote/share please :)

After we got dinner, which was at a kinda-sorta okay Chinese place, we cruised down the highway at a considerably unsafe speed to listen to music. We didn't even talk, we were just enjoying the ride. Then we went back to the hotel and watched TV until we passed out.

Frank is a good driver. I didn't feel weird about him driving my car, and that was unusual for me, because I was very overprotective of my car. It's not like it was a cool car, because it was a fucking ancient Oldsmobile, but it was my first car, so I had an emotional attachment to it. 

The only other person I let drive my car was an old friend of mine when I was in high school. I had just gotten it (and it wasn't even a new car then), and he got a scratch right on the fucking hood that I will never, ever forgive him for. 

Lindsey drove the Olds too, but she knew how crazy I was about it, so she normally opted to drive her own car, which was probably a good idea, honestly. Which, again, makes it a little odd to me that I'm so comfortable giving Frank the keys. 

Well, I guess it's not too weird. I'm kinda crazy about him too. 

I groaned, squinting my eyes at the bright window. The room was cold, and the bed was warm, so I definitely didn't want to leave yet, even though I wouldn't fall asleep again anytime soon.

The room was a light pale blue-gray, so it was probably early morning. Though I'd slept so well it felt like it was almost noon.

Frank and I often slept back-to-back. It's strange to me. Like even in our sleep we were defending each other, keeping the other safe. I had his six and he had mine. I think that's why I'd been sleeping so well after we started sharing a bed. I just felt safer with him. 

"Good morning." Frank said, pulling my attention to himself.

With my eyes closed, I turned to my back, and he moved in next to me until I felt the slight touch of his lips to my cheek.

"How long have you been awake?" I asked, my voice still sounding rough with sleep.

"Long enough to know you're a very cuddly person when you're asleep." I could hear his grin, so I turned my head and opened my eyes to see it.

"Cuddly, huh?" I won't lie, that's pretty embarrassing.

"It's cute." He said, moving closer to me and leaning down so my lips were just at his forehead.

There's that word again. I am not cute, I refuse. "I'm not cute, I'm a badass."

He snorted. "Sure thing."

"Ugh, whatever." I squirmed further down into the blankets with him and closed my eyes. Remember what I mentioned about not falling asleep again? Scratch that. I was definitely going back to sleep.

"Don't fall asleep. We have to check out at ten." He said.

I opened my eyes to glare at him. His eyes were closed. "How did you know I was going to fall asleep?"

"I felt you relax."

"You did not."

He peeked an eye open to look at me. "Yes, I did."