Heroes N' Nation

People with different backgrounds, with different ideas, different ways, different styles and different Nation to handle.

Putting them in one room wasn't the greatest idea, but here they were, a big room with single long table with various paper and screen showing them their topics which doesn't do much to settle their idea's arrange.

The personification of America bickering with the personification of England about who-knows what.

The personification of Italy happily reciting the different pasta to his very much annoyed but still listen friend who personified the country of Germany. Beside the two couple- I mean 'Friends' is the personification of Japan who making little sketches for his next doujinshins.

The Personification of Flirting- I mean France, well flirting with one of the maid in the corner who look entertained but some of them wanted to just get out of the noisy room and do something else productive, unlike the ruler of their countries who very much like to argue with the nearest breathing nation.

Denmark and Norway are having a heated session, I mean argument about being the best older brother.

While the Personification of Iceland thinks is Neither of them.

Finland is braiding little Sealand's hair, who finally allowed to the meeting room.

"Who let the Micro nation in?!" England angrily yell. Ah, so they were not still allowed.

Well I'm the Author I can do what I want with this and I say that the Micro nation are allowed to be in the same room as the other Nation and England can go to his emo corner because he just got ignore.

The  personification of Baltic nation sat beside the Great and handsome Russia.

Let's pretend you guys didn't read that.

And so the day care, I mean AGAIN, the meeting began.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

No I do not write like this but it was fun. I feel like I'm being sarcastic.

This is Avengers x Hetalia cross over hope you guys like the opening.

If you guys like my writing like this, I'm really sorry but this is just try out. And I'm not totally comfortable writing like this!

I would revert back to my original writing style on future chapters!!

Cya~

Vote and Comment!!

((To get a chance of Shout outs Vote and comment!!))