Chapter Two

After reading all the comments, I was motivated to upload another chapters, hope you guys like this one. 😅

I dedicated this chapter to sleepylepleb and to Kittenfriend2018 thank you so much for voting and commenting on my chapter guys!

"Okey so we don't have here is... Matthew Williams, Gilbert Beilschimnt, Antonio Carriedo and Lovino Vargas." Banner said looking at the files they have.

"Maybe we can ask Ludwig and Feliciano on where this Gilbert and Lovino is. Considering that they share the same last name?" Steve suggests.

"Good point." Tony said. He walk towards at the back of the plane not expecting a chaos going on.

Every one is verbally scream at each other. For who knows what they fighting over. The only ones that seem to behave is the five people at the very end.

"Okey please listen up!" Tony shouted trying to get their attention and to shut up.

But they didn't.

Tony open the pit and every one scream.

Tony closed it again.

"WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL TO OPEN THE PIT YOU JERK!!" Arthur angrily scream.

Tony notice that this man seems to be always angry.

"I'm trying to get your attention, Ludwig and Feliciano?" He ask as two hands shot up from the crowd.

"Did you guys happened to know where is Gilbert Beilschimnt and Lovino Vargas?" The two people nod.

"Frattelo is in Spain while Big brother Gilbert is in Cahanada." Feliciano answered for his friend.

"Its Canada, Mon ami." France corrected.

"Ve~ Canada." He said nodding.

"Well thank you, but some one know where is Matthew Williams and Antonio Carriedo?" Tony ask once again looking at the paper with him.

"Mon petit Matthew is in Canada with Gilbert , While, Mon ami Antonio is with Lovino in Spain." France wink at the Man.

Tony nod and headed back to the control area.

"So?" Steve ask.

"Matthew and Gilbert is in Canada. While Antonio and Lovino is in Spain."

"Exact location?" Natasha ask.

"Erm..." The Billioner hesitate to answer, he forgot to ask them that.

"The real hero will tell ya'll!!!" Alfred scream from behind them. The door is soundproof but the voice of the American still leak out.

They all cringe of how loud he can be.

"Okey Alfred..." Banner said gesturing the loud American after opening the door. He notice that all of the men with him are all hands were up to their ears.

Alfred remove his belt and strode to Banner.

===+===+===

They all reach their destination up in northern Canada.

Everyone except Alfred, Natasha, and Steve stayed.

They went out to Matthew's house as the two are having a hard time getting through the thick snow that just above their knees.

"Dude, we all going to take centuries if ya'll didn't change ya pace!" The American said ahead of them.

"Just... Wait... Damn... This... Snow!!" Natasha cursed between pant as she almost fall. As Steve behind her having the hard time as well.