Chapter One

Dedicated to sleepylepleb hope you like this one!

::::::::::::::

The Heroes of the world also know as the Avengers all sit around in a round table looking up at the screen in front of them Furry being at the head of the table.

"A news that a bunch of Scientists around the world are illegally selling medicine in the underground market. I wanted them to stop before the damage become uncontrollable. It came to me that they are planning to capture this selected people to experiment on new drugs." He press a few controls and Nations face pop out along with their humans names.

Alfred F. Jones
Matthew Williams
Arthur Kirkland
Francis Bonnefoy
Ivan Braginsky
Yao Wang
Eduard von Boc
Toris Laurinaitis
Raivis Galant
Antonio Carriedo
Lovino Vargas
Feliciano Vargas
Ludwig Beilschimnt
Gilbert Beilschimnt
Kiku Honda
Tino Väinämöinen
Breward Oxenstierna
Mathias Køhler
Lukas Bondevik
Emil Steilsson
And Peter Kirkland

"Who is these people?" Tony ask as he twirl his pen between his fingers.

"They are their targets, I want the whole team to gather this people and bring them here in shield unharmed. No matter what happened." Fury dismissed the team as they all went in another room to discuss the mission.

"We can send them invitation, and drag them here?" Clint suggest.

"No, they will be all suspicious about the invitation. Some of them look calculated and reserve." Natasha shake her head making her short curly hair bounce.

"Kidnapped them?" Every one look at Tony weirdly.

"What?" He ask innocently.

They just shook their heads and think for more strategic to lure these people into the shield.

"We should go and look for them, and try to talk them out of this." Thor suggest.

"Great Idea, but what will we do if they refuse?" Clint ask.

"We just have to tell them that their lives are in danger." Natasha look at them waiting for any objection or insert another idea.

When no body do anything they all gather their stuff and headed to find those people.

They all took their sits at the plane and tried brain storming to get them to come with the Avengers. Tracking them as they went away.

First stop;  Beijing, China

Arriving at one of the airport they all weird out that there is bunch of private jet or plane in the area.

Shrugging the weirdness they all track Alfred F. Jones and find him in the one of the fifth floor of a building, with difficulty since it looks like all the information about the man is heavily secure.

They headed to the room he occupied as they use the stairs to arrive early.

Once reaching the floor they headed to the hallway and came face to face with two heavy brown wood door with few decorations of lions.

Natasha knock on the door and a maid open it for them.

"Looking for?" She ask smiling at the visitors.

"Alfred F. Jones?" Tony ask looking at the names they listed making sure he didn't mess up with the names.

"Who?" The maid ask.

They instead show the American photo.

"Oh, I should just have guest!" She turn away from them screaming behind her that someone or more looking for Alfred.