Chapter Six

The Avengers and Nation cannot find a place to land since the area is a mountainous. So they decided to jump the few meters high.

They order the pilot to get as low as he can so they could jump off.

As they settled at the ground people give them weird looks.

They followed Italy's phone through the mountain side.

After  few hours on following the radar they stumble upon an old warehouse at the side of the mountain.

They saw few people out side patrolling. They talk silently telling their plan.

The Avengers silently going under the mountain and up to the warehouse.

Some scouts saw them but they are not hard to deal with considering that all the Nations and Avengers are all ready for anything.

Once inside many guards came to them and tried to stop them from entering further more into the warehouse.

Tony blast the cannons and tanks that they all have inside their base.

Steve hit his enemies with his Shield and knock them all unconscious.

The nation fired all at their hands and legs to stop them from moving and firing guns.

They look at Germany waiting for his instructions as to where the Seborga and other nations.

"Sixth door, left wing." Germany whispered yelled.

They all run towards the said room and didn't bother to knock as Alfred kick the huge metal door open.

The doctors and nurse stop at the sight of the Avengers and Nation.

On the hospital bed had unconscious Belgium. Spain face went furious and everyone can feel his need for blood, because all of them are waiting to splatter those men's blood all over the floor.

The enemy glared at them with their weapons raised.

" Stop whatever you all doing and hands up!" Steve yelled.

They all smirk at the Group, they all raised their hands at the same time the Avengers and Nations' Floor opened but none of them fall as Norway used his magic so they have something to stand on even the floor disappeared.

The Avengers hold into Tony and Thor waiting to fall off, but they all let go as they notice none of the Nations are falling down.

"Do you realise that we still be falling even you guys hold into me?" Tony ask in disbelief.

"It's worth a try." Natasha said.

They all look back at the Doctors and Nurses now looking at them scared.

"Where are the others?" France yelled.

They  all pointed at a small cell in the room.

"You all be better be saying the truth if you don't want me to be upset." Russia said smiling at The Doctors.

They gulp loudly and nod.

The Avengers open the cell and they where greeted by unconscious Nations.

Some of the Nation who is not dealing with the guards, walk into the cell and put the unconscious nation on their back.

"THIS IS NOT THE END IMMORTALS!!!!!" One of the scientists scream at their retreating figures.

"WE WON'T BACK DOWN, OLD MAN!!!" Alfred scream back.

"Stupid wanker, you're older than him." Arthur said shaking his head.

"Oh, I didn't realise that." He smile sheepishly.

"Twat." Arthur said under his breath.

The Avengers snicker behind the group.

==2 months after==

"And then everyone is saved, thanks to our heroes man!!!" America tell the story to his States for the fifteenth Times.

All of them just roll their eyes sighing quietly.

'When are suffering will end?!' They all thought.
:::::

"I didn't know you secretly care for us, Iggy." One of Colonies England had before.

"Of course I care, wanker! We are always family even you guys leave me." England stated looking away as his eyes turn glassy.

"Awww~" France coed at them. "Group hug everyone!!"

"AHHHH!!! LET ME GO BASTARD!!!!!" England shriek secretly enjoying the affection.

::::::::::

"So..." Japan started but quickly been cut off by Italy.

"Ve~ for the hundredth times, Japan. I'm not saying anything as to why Seborga have a tracking device on him."

"THERE IS WHAT?!" Seborga look at him in disbelief.

"I said nothing!" Italy scream as he run off followed by Seborga.

"Mein Gott." Germany face palm at their idiocy.
::::::::::::::::::::::
"Now... You guys haven't told us the story about Loki." The Avengers visited the Nordics as they still curious about the story.

"You guys won't stop bugging us until we tell all of you about it, are you all?" Denmark sigh.

"Yep!" The Avengers happily answered.

"Well unfortunately for all you, we are not telling." Norway said sending them his dead glare.

The Avengers gulp and step back as all of them sigh and leave the Nordics alone.

::::::::::::::::::::
I TRIED TO REWRITE THIS CHAPTER AND I'M NOT SATISFIED WITH THE OUT COME.. T^T

What do you guys think? This is the last chappy. See you guys on my other books

Bye!!!
-Ana_tsundere