Chapter Three

Want shout out? Comment before the chapter runs out(I mean when all the chapter had been posted.)

By the way, this chapter is for sleepylepleb and AUFUto.

:::::::::::::::::::

"So vhats happening?" Gilbert ask putting his guns away. As the others did as well.

"Those Avengers said that a group of scientists are after us." Mathias answered.

"We heard gun fires and every one went war mode!" He continued,folding his axe.

"Yo Mathias! I didn't know that your axe is foldable!!" Alfred laugh.

"How do you think I can snuck it in the meeting!" Mathias laugh with his friend,high fiveing Alfred.

"Jour veapon is not as awesome as mien sword!!!" Gilbert laugh pulling out his 'Holy' Sword out.

"Oh great, the awesome trio is complete then the Bad touch trio will soon collide. This is really a night mare!" Arthur said getting nods and groan from the others supporting his statement.

Banner stand at the doorway that lead to the control area.

He look each of the people with them noticing that some of them didn't look faze on what just happened.

He look at Feliciano, Peter, Emil, Toris, Raivis and Eduard who, awhile ago, are scared on their minds. But as he look at them He notice that they are happily chatted with their group. Feliciano talking with Ludwig and Kiku about something between pasta and pizza, Peter is in the lap of Tino who happily brushing his hair, they both humming a Christmas song.

Banner shuddered as he remembered that this man just kill a bunch of men in the building not long ago. Emil is on his phone talking with someone at the very end of the plane, Banner look at him suspiciously. Toris, Eduard and Raivis are happily talking with each other between good foods to good drinks.

Thor came out of the Control room and join Banner on his observation.

"You see those people at the very back?" He ask silently.

"With the kid in his lap, the tall glass man, the gravity defying hair man, the man with white iron cross and the one who talking with his phone?" Thor nod.

"What about them?" Banner ask.

"I have this feeling that I've seen those guys before..." Thor think thoroughly but still can't put his finger at where he saw those men.

"You might have saw them before when we save the world?" Banner suggests, looking back at the group as they all now chatting. Banner swore that the Lukas guy keep giving him glances from time to time.

Still thinking Thor shook his head.

"Maybe.... But no... Let's go back to the control room." He dismissed his thought and headed back.

============

They reach Spain and Park at the outskirt at where the nearest place they could be with the house of Antonio. Just in case something is going to happened like last time they can board the plane and fly away.

This time it was Alfred, Tony and Thor that left the plane to head to the house.

As they saw the house, Alfred stop the two.

"Man as an early precaution, Lovino always cursing, so if you heard him cursing don't stop him just let him be or ignore that he swears,or else it will resort to more swearing, got it!" Alfred scratch the back of his neck.