Chapter Five

My stupidity forgot that I have a book that I should publish, I got distracted by watching Gacha Afton Family. -.-'

Ps. SHOUT OUT FOR THE PEOPLE WHO READ MY BOOK!!!! THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED FOR ALL OF YOU!! 💜💜💜💜

The next morning every one return to the meeting room.

Except a certain Danish man.

"Where is Denmark?" Finland ask to Sweden.

They are silently praying that he will come soon because Norway look like he was about to snap.

"I'm here, I'm here!" He stumble into the room holding a steaming hot coffee. He strode towards Norway and handed him his coffee.

Norway took a sip and the rest of the Nations sigh with relief.

The Avengers look at them weirdly.

"You guys look like you all disabled a bomb!" Clint said.

"Vell it vas indeed like zhat." Germany sigh.

"What do you mean?" Natasha ask.

"Norway goes; Coffee first, Talk later. And if some one talk to him while not having his coffee he will snap. And nobody knows what he can do if that happened." England said sipping his tea that was brought in by a certain French man.

"Oh, Anglattere, you no different." France said laughing.

"Shut up, Frog." He retort.

"Okey... So today we will discuss about this Scientists that trying to get any of you." Fury said at the head of the table.

"Vait! Did jou all varn zhe others about zhis?" Germany ask the other nation who nod.

"I just received a message from Australia, that there are men looking for him in his country. Good thing that he was over with Vietnam." England sigh in relief putting his phone away.

"I have from Monaco, she said that 20 men broke into her home good thing that her security is in place that time and they didn't get pass over her first defences." France sigh putting his phone away.

"Switzerland just message me. Mein gott....."Germany reread his message making the others nervous.

" What's wrong Potato eating bastard!" Romano ask getting impatient.

" Zhey got Liechtenstein." He finished.

"Scieße!!" Prussia swore.

"Message all the other countries if they seen some weird activities happening in their place!" Natasha ordered.

The others pull out their phone and got into texting.

After a few hours the they wait patiently as they wait for a reply.

"Netherlands said that some guys broke into his house, he tried to fight them off but they got Belgium as well!" Spain said glaring at his phone.

"Ve!" Italy cried.

"Vhats vrong Italy?" Germany ask concerned.

"They took Seborga he was with wy!" He cried to Germany.

"How did-"

"From Netherlands again. They got Luxembourg as well!"

"From Belarus.... Big sister Ukraine is taken as well.." Russia grip his metal pipe making his knuckle white.

The other countries gulp. They know very well not to mess with Russia and those scientists are so bold to get their hands on his family.

"Is there any way that we can track them up?" Steve ask Tony who just shook his head.

"There is a way." Italy sniff.

"What?" Everyone ask confused, they never seen Italy to be useful before. Now all of them are concerned about the little Italian.

"I put a tracking device on Seborga,don't ask why and don't tell him. We can track that down." He said he pull out his phone and connect it to the server in the room a huge replica of the earth is shown into the wide screen and a red dot appear beeping like it getting everyone's attention.

"His in the..." Italy zoom into the map. " Roosevelt, Dinalupihan, Bataan, Philippines."

"Speaking of Philippines, does any one had receive, Juan's message?" Finland ask, he knew Philippines human name, considering that they are Christmas buddies.

"Damn it! dude! He doesn't answering my calls!!" America said frustrated.

"Mine as well!!" Spain said dialing again Philippines' number.

"Let's go then!" The Avengers said running out of the room into the control room and ordering their men to fly towards the Philippines.

The nation followed suit.

Everyone got ready, the nation ask for more bullets from the Avengers who give them five full bullet holder each of Nations who use guns as weapon.

Tony got into his Iron man suit, Steve hide knives and clean his shield.

Natasha hide daggers and guns with her, and Clint put more arrows into the holder.

When every one is ready  they all headed at the dock to board one of the planes.

Feliciano, Emil, Raivis, Eduard and Peter will stay in the Aircraft for safety.

"Here, Germany, just follow the dot and you all be lead at where Seborga is, let us hope he was with others." Italy sniff going back inside the aircraft as plane flew into the sky and headed down to the ground.

=================
A little cliff hanger.