1

I'm lonley so what. I'm human I mean I have the right to be. Am I desperate, yeah at times but if you felt the way I did you'd go through the embaressment of being used just to get attention from someone, anyone.

So it wouldn't be a surprise that someone as intelligent as me had to stoop so low as to do homework for people to engage in some normalcy.

I worked in a library attatched to the collage I attended.

I was known for being on the honer roll, essays turned in weeks early and a general know it all so when the popular kids came to me I didn't turn them away.

I had a non spoken agreement with them. The jocks wouldn't rough me up if I helped them and the cheerleaders and popular girls would flash me a smile, and some cleavage if I helped them.

It worked for me. I was left alone and not bullied and recieved some type of female interaction.

But that all changed for me in a span of a day when a girl left her bag at the library.

It was a thursday. Around 9pm. It was just me, the little librarian who hired me and Tasha.

Tasha was a popular girl. She was petite about 5'6 , haitian and black. Straight black shoulder length hair with blonde tips. Hazel eyes and thick lashes. She had small breast leading to a small waist and thicks hips and thighs.

She was a beautiful woman. Out of all the girls who came by using me for my brains she was the most disrespectful.

She would throw her paper at me give me a date for it to be done and leave. She wouldn't even give me the glimpse of cleavage at least smile at me.

She was a total bitch.

  She was here tonight waiting for me to finish her paper. She came in a hour ago demanding a six page essay on DNA strands. I would've told her no since it was last minute but she sat down at the computer and being the lonley guy I am breathing in her vanilla purfume was sufficient to me.

When I was finally finished I walked over handing her the paper. She stood grabbing it and left without so much as a thank you.

I was putting away books when a phone rang. I found it stuffed inisde a bag under the computer desk Tasha had vacated.

Opening it I put it on silent and was about to put it back but curiosity won over. Taking her bag and phone I went in the back office and locked the door behind me.

Fortunately for me it wasn't locked. I opened it, random text. Alot of numbers. No videos but over a hundred photos.

I knew Tasha was conceited but jeez. Each picture was of herself. Selfies, outfits, and nudes. A whole bunch of nudes.

Ones of her laying on her bed in lingerie. Her holding up her tits. Her n!pples were chocolate brown and big.

Her legs were spread in some with her holding open her shaved pu$$y lips. Her c!it was pink and you could see her arousal.

Tasha was a concited disrespectful slut and I smiled with a horrible thought.

I would be using someone else for a change.

Comment ^_^'