Chapter 3.

As you arrive at the campfire, you see many other people sitting around the campfire. Meg slows down to a walk, as she makes her way to a log. She drops onto the log and motions for you to follow. You sit down next to her as a different lady pulls put a medkit and walks over to you guys.

"Hey dude. Not sure I caught your name." Meg calmly says.

"(Y/N)." You respond.

"Okay (Y/N). Let's start off easy okay? How old are you?"

"I'm seventeen" you respond.

"What's the last thing you remember before being here?"

"A car crash. I had ran off into the forest looking for a store of somthing to get supplies. I got tired and fell asleep near a tree." You respond.

Meg winces as the lady from before begins to treat her wound.

"Claudette, easy. It's still fresh" Meg responds.

"Claudette?" You ask, hoping that was her name.

"Yes (Y/N)?" She asks sweetly.

"What is this place?"

She tells you the same story Meg did. So you belive it.

You reach into your backpack, and look inside. You find a few books, your masks and gloves, a slightly used medkit, a few binders and pencils, your charger and your phone. Claudette finishes with Meg, and walks over to you.

She crouches down and looks up at you.

"Hey little one, mind if I bandage your wound? It looks pretty bad."

You feel your cheeks get hot as you respond

"I'm not a little one. But sure, I could use some help."

Claudette chuckes. "Buddy, I'm 37. Your a little one to me" she says, still sweetly. Meg looks over in a large smile.

"I'm no longer the youngest!!" She cheers.

"How old are you?" You ask.

"19" she responds.

Jake walks up to you with most of the survivors watching you like a hawk. You begin to feel self conscious. Claudette picks up on this and looks back at Jake. Jake continues anyway.

"This is the new survivor. Feel free to ask as many questions as you want, but she gets to ask one question back for every one she answers." Jake explains. Your thankful your mask was on, so nobody could see you blushing.

Claudette stands up with her hands up.

"This little one is still new here, let's wait for a different time okay?" She looks back at you, and you nod back at her. She winks as most of the others sit down. Claudette dresses your wound as you feel the pain begin to fade. You look down at some of the books in your backpack, and begin to look through one of them.

First aid - School edition.

You flip through some of the pages as some dark mist begins to appear. You put the book back, as it begins to swirl around you, Claudette, and two other survivors. Claudette instructs you to close your eyes. You do so as you feel a gust of wind. You open them to fond yourself inside a small building. It seems to be mainly circular. You walk up the stairs and begin working on a generator. You connect the wrong wires, as the machine bursts. Thankful your gloves and mask made you safer, you continue as a shriek fills the building. You look around as a lady appears in front of you. You didnt recognize her from the camp, but she seems to be in pain, as she wheezes and looks down for a second. You realize she is floating. You run back as she swings wildly with a bonesaw. You feel your back hit a wall, as the lady floats towards you. She strikes you with the saw as you run past her. Seeing you have some distance on her, you quickly walk into a locker. She seemingly teleports near you, but doesn't see you. You try to keep your mouth shut, but small whimpers of pain escape your throat. She floats towards the locker as she stops right in front of it. She begins to chuckle a little as she opens the door. You scream and expect a bonesaw to strike you, but she stops for a second. She grabs you and slings you over her shoulder as you make your way to a hook. The familiar pain floods your system as tears begin to fill your eyes. You see a lady run towards you with a tank top and a pair of beat up jeans. She takes you off the hook and leads you behind some rubble. She begins to take care of your wound as she begins to speak.

"Nea Carlson. I'm a survivor just like you, and in here to help. Stay by me and you may make it put of here alive." She says calmly. You shake your head as she finishes your wound. She then crouches her way to a generator and begins working. You follow suit and do the same. After a few moments, you hear two screams. You hear Nea mutter "and then there where two" as she finishes the generator. You walk towards the other people who were hooked, as Nea grabs your hand.

"Its survival of the fittest. So if you want to learn how to be the fittest, stay with me." Nea growls.

Unsure of what to do, you keep following her as she finds another generator. You work on the generator as well, but hear two loud noises fill the air.

"They are dead" Nea grunts.

"You know its not nice to let others die" a voice says in the background. You jump up and see the ghost lady teleport behind Nea and grab her by the throat. She hooks her shortly after. Nea tries to escape, but dies faster then the others. You curse under your breath, as you run into a building and crouch behind some rubble. You try to control your breath as your heartbeat soars and you see the lady float on the other side of the small rubble your crouching behind. You silently position yourself to the other side of the rubble, wanting to dee where she was going. But you dont see her. You wait for a quick moment to make sure that she wasnt just going slowly, but you feel a finger tap your shoulder. You drop to the ground with both arms up, bracing for another hit. You close your eyes in fear, feeling your life flash before your eyes. You wait  for a few moments, but no pain strikes your body. You hear some chuckling, as you feel a hand pat the top of your head.

"Huh, so your the new survivor that Max told me about. Your not so bad" the lady says.

You open your eyes and lower your arms.

"Who's Max?" You ask, hoping to distract her from killing you.

"Well, Max is the hillbilly. Hes the guy who runs around with his chainsaw and runs really fast." The lady informs. She then asks "what's your name? Mine is Sally."

"(Y/N). My name is (Y/N)" you say. You think about getting up, but decide against it. You want to stall this out as long as possible.

"I hope you dont mind me asking, but are you some type of ghost?" You ask, genuinely curiously.

Sally laughs. "No, I am- well, actually, I guess you could call me a ghost. I do float and go through walls." Sally says.

Sally offers you a hand, as you take it. You feel an invisible force propel you upwards from behind, as Sally helps you up.

"So let me guess. I should likely begin running now, shouldn't I?" You ask. Sally laughs again, a little harder now, and you take that as your answer. Your turn around and bolt it the opposite direction. You turn around to see Sally holding somthing. Your not quite sure what she is holding, but you dont really care. She the appears in front of you, and grabs your head and slams it into a nearby wall. You feel your feet fall under your weight, as your vision flashes white. Your vision then begins to dull, as you feel your body begin to fall. You look up at Sally in fear, as she seemingly looks down. You could almost sense her smiling. Then your vision goes dark.