Chapter 18

"So (Y/N), I belive you know Meg Thomas?" Sally asks kindly.

"Yeah, she is really nice!" You respond happily.

"Hello Nurse, thanks for letting me live." Meg says to Sally.

"Dont worry about it little one." Sally responds. "Oh, and my name is Sally, you can call me that out of trials."

You look back up at Sally. She looks back down at you and shrugs

"What? Anna asked me to." She says, seemingly knowing what you were about to ask.

You dont mind having Meg around. She is kind, and she seems to like you. You hear a knock at the door, as Sally opens it.

"Heya Sally, is (Y/N) here?" A familiar voice asks.

"Uuh yeah. Why?" Sally asks.

"We kinda need to talk to him about somthing real quick. Nothing bad, I promise." The voice answers. You look over at the door to see Julie standing there. She makes eye contact with you.

Sally sighs. "Fine. But bring him back soon, and make sure hes safe okay?" She says, her tone growing softer with every word.

Julie motions for you to follow, as Sally looks down at you.

"Sorry Sally, I promise I'll come back and we can chill. You have my word." You say sadly. You kinda wanted to stay, but Julie saves your life a moment ago, so you kinda owe her. You walk out the door behind her, as she leads you away from the Croctus Prenn asylum. She leads you to the lodge as you see other killers roaming around. You spot the Doctor, but you refuse to make eye contact.

"Dont worry. He wont bother you unless he wants his teeth kicked in" julie kindly says, sensing you become nervous.

You also notice a killer walking around with glass in her shoulder. You also notice some of her body parts were severed, yet floating where they belong. You stop for a moment, as you investigate what is right next to you. The killer looks at you for a moment, almost as if she is as curious as you were. Julie stops and introduces you to her.

"Hey Rin. This is (Y/N). Hes with us, so you dont need to hunt him down right now." She says.

The killer who was known as Rin offers you a handshake. You shake her hand as she smiles for a moment.

"What happened to your body?" You ask bluntly.

Rin looks away for a moment, as Julie Hines you a death stare. Rin raises a hand up to calm Julie.

"Its alright, he didnt know. My father had gone mad, and attacked me. The entity heard my calls of help, and my cries for vengeance. The entity made me like this." She explains softly.

"Damn. Sorry Rin, didnt mean to be rude." You respond, feeling slightly guilty.

"Its fine. I answered one of your questions. Would you mind answering one of mine?" She asks. You think for a moment.

"I guess that sounds fair. What's your question?" You ask.

"Why are you here, with people like us, and not being killed right now. You dont seem like a killer." She asks, still kindly.

"Well, the nurse is letting me stay here for a while, and I just kinda got led here." You explain. Rin looks a little shocked, but seems to belive you.

"Well, your lucky little one." She responds. She pauses for a moment, and quickly yells somthing in a different language. She seems to see somthing behind you, as you whip around to see what's going on. You turn around to see a 7 foot tall Samurai dude, holding a kanabo. He raises it up, as Rin teleports beside you, her hand up preparing to block the weapon from crashing down on you. The Samurai guy puts his weapon down and starts speaking ina. Foreign language you dont understand. Rin responds as they talk for a moment. Julie grabs your shoulder, leading you forward, as Rin looks back at you and waves.