Chapter 24

As you eat your sandwich, you just kinda listen to some of the chatter around the fire. Some of the survivors are talking about strategies, you see Laurie teaching a few of the survivors how to stab for some reason. You close your eyes and relax. You have been in alot of trials lately. Sally's explanation did make sense though. If I am currently one of the entities favorite survivors to watch, the entity would want to watch often. Maybe it would be worth it to try and be more like the others though. Although they seem to be trapped in a cycle of life and death, most of the survivors get along well, and most of the survivors support eachother. Before you realize anything, you feel a tap on the shoulder. Your eyes snap open as you look over to see Dwight sitting next to you looking into the fire.

"We need to talk (Y/N). I acted harshly before. Your a survivor. So you should be here. But I am seeing a few red flags here." Dwight says, adjusting his glasses.

"What do you mean?" You respond.

"Well, I've noticed you owning a mask before, like the majority of the other killers. Your often gone for long stretches of time, which is suspicious. Your just finishing up a sandwich, and you seem to have what looks like fresh fruit, even though the entity doesnt often give us that kinda stuff. And it seems like most of the killers let you escape." Dwight explains.

"Well, one of the killers has taken pity on me because I was new. It then just kinda evolved from that." You explain.

"So why do you have a real knife and a mask?" Dwight asks, his tone getting sharper.

"Well, I always carried a knife." You lie, you then continue "and the mask is because it looks cool I guess." You say. Dwight rolls his eyes.

"And your lying now.  I understand maybe you had to do some bad stuff in here, but lying wont help." Dwight says.

"Its a long story Dwight. Maybe I'll tell you later." You respond, hoping to get put of the situation. Dwight shrugs.

"Dont do anything crazy (Y/N)." He says as you get up. You walk out into the forest until your put of earshot. You then say

"Hey Entity, what could I sacrifice in order to go see Sally?" You ask hoping for an answer. Shortly afterwards, you hear a dark voice say

"Just a little blood will suffice."

You grab your knife and make a small incision on your leg. You watch some of the blood dribble down as a red fog begins to appear around your leg. You notice it begins to make a small path deeper into the woods. You begin to follow the path after slapping on a bandaid from your medkit. While your walking, you begin to eat the apple that Sally packed for you. After around 15-20 minutes, you arrive in the Croctus Pren Asylum. Deciding to test your stealth, you silently open the door, and sneak inside. After carefully inspecting the bottom floor, you begin to crouch up the stairs, hoping to get the drop on Sally. As you near the top, you hear her humming to herself while doing somthing in the kitchen. You freeze for a moment, not wanting to give your position away, but Sally chuckles.

"The door creaked, your footsteps gave you away, and I can hear you breathing (Y/N). You forget. I track people for a living now." Sally says kindly.

She then seemingly disappears, only to reappear behind you and wrap her arms around you, holding you in a hug. You return the hug, as she asks

"How was your trial?"

"Not great. Amanda is very sneaky and there is almost no point in running from her. I almost died to her trap, and I got hooked." You say, feeling where the metal pierced your back. For some reason, wounds you get from the hooks dont last to long after trials if you leave them alone. Sure they still hurt when you first get back to trial, and most survivors will heal the injury reguardless, at least it's not permanent.