Prologue: The Legend of The Great Six

First, there was void, just space. Suddenly, a huge energy outbreak happened and created six elements, which were the beginning of our world. They were – Light, Earth, Water, Fire, Ice, and most importantly Life.

All together they shaped our world in this emptiness. The element of Earth created the base – valleys and mountains, plains, and hills, then the element of Water filled the lowest places of it, creating oceans, seas, and rivers. The element of Fire hid from the surface, underground, but it was too powerful to stay down, then the volcanos were made. The element of Light did not come down to our world, but stayed up there, to shine and to warm us from above, the closest parts dried out and formed deserts and savannas. But the farthest ones became the home of the element of Ice, it turned all the water into glaciers and endless fields of ice. The element of Life brought jungles, tropical forests, and rainforests, it also helped to bring life to other elements, together they created animals, which were meant to inhabit these lands and to live in harmony.

These are known as The Great Six, first six sacred species – Wolf as the guardian of the element of Earth, the Blue whale of Water, Vulture of Fire, Polar bear of Ice, Gorilla of Life and as the element of Light was the necessity for other elements to exist, it was the central one, and the Lion, the guardian of Light, was crowned as the king of beasts. Time passed and there came other animals, like bears, tigers, elephants, killer whales, eagles, etc.

In the middle of this perfect harmony, the energy of all six elements combined and created humans, six races at first. As we know, it was an accident, because The Great Six was meant to rule all living, but each race learned to live in harmony with one of The Great Six. Lions with Lionrays, Vultures with Vultruses, Wolfs with Wolcofs, Polar Bears with Poberrals, Blue Whales with Blawes, and Gorillas with Gornodols ruled the world. Other animals also got their humans. But with people came desire, jealousy, and lust, some of them learned to control these senses, but some of them fell under their spell.

Then came The Dark century, which was the most difficult time in our world's history – wars, chaos, darkness, deaths, and betrayals. Some dynasties put their desires over the needs of animals and forgot that they are not true rulers. Bears got Bearangers, but they did not have the best of intentions, they did not want to be under Wolcofs control, so they formed an alliance with Vultruses and Poberrals and took over the element of Earth, killing every Wolcof and millions of innocent people. The Dark alliance did not want to see Lionrays up in the throne, so they tried to take it with the fight, but they failed because The King of Beasts is the title of honor, patience, and light. The Great Six now was destroyed. From now one, Lionrays, Blawes, and Gornodols refused to call Bearangers one of The Great Six, and the world was divided into two parts – the light and the darkness. 

A/N: If you liked this chapter, please consider giving it a vote :)