Paine Lionray: Glassblower

Now I am at the market, not the one, which is for farmers and fishermen, but at the one, which is on the other side of the river and is for tradesmen and craftsmen.

Most of the time I spend out here - in the streets of the city of Lauv. I am not the person, who wants to go to the meetings with my father unlike my brother Amir, and I also don't like to wander around that enormous castle. Also, I am not really into training with lions, my other brother Calhoun has asked to go with him, he is so close with them and spends most of his time with them, I am not judging him because I know how it is to be the son of the King, not speaking about the oldest son he is about to rule the kingdom one day after our father is gone, but what about others like us, we are destined to be advisers or something like that, but I believe we are able to change our destiny. Just like that man - a glassblower, I bet he was also destined to become the next lord of some small kingdom I have no idea exists, but despite his parents, he became the glassblower, except the case when his parents were also glassblowers and also they parents before them, like the glassblower dynasty. Now he travels around the world and makes and sells those cute little glass thingys, which cost a huge amount of money. Who can afford them? Technically speaking, I can, but I am not willing to pay such money for one small glass lion. I think I need to go to look at them closer.

At the moment, glassblower is making another lion and I am taking a closer look at the ready ones, I wonder where he gets all these colors - cyan, magenta, coral. Wait! Why someone would want to buy a purple or blue lion.

Suddenly, I see something that doesn't look like a lion, and it's not, it's a white wolf. I look around and that's the only one. The wolf is actually a really strange thing to sell because all of them have died during the Dark Century, it's even said in The Legend Of The Great Six. It has gotten my attention and more I think about it, more I want it. I can't pay for it because that's how I live, it is my principle, so I look around, to make sure no one is looking and take it and put it in my pocket.

I look forward and my eyes meet glassblower's. Oh no, he saw me doing it, I should run. I am already doing that, but the glassblower is already in front of me. He catches me by my shirt and shouts really loudly. "I got him, the thief is here, come and get back your products!"

What? No, I am not the thief, I just took this wolf, but why did I run? Oh, I thought I will run away, that makes me a thief, I guess. "Let me go! You have no idea who I am!"

"I don't care! Only if you are a prince, Are you a prince? Doesn't look like that!" He looks all over me, and yes I am not wearing my fancy clothes today.

"Yes, I am, I am a prince Paine Lionray!"

"Oh, and I am King! You little rat!"

Oh, no! The Fang soldier saw this and now he is coming closer, he will definitely tell my father and I will be locked in my room for the rest of the life.

"Is there a problem sir?" The Fang soldier asks and looks at me, I look at him, but he doesn't seem to recognize me!

"Yes, this boy steals from us every day and now he even says that he is a prince, son of our king Abaddon Lionray!"

Wait a minute, I am not stealing from them every day, this was my... Alright, my third time this we... today, I said I can't pay for things.

"You don't look like a prince, and I am certain that our princes don't steal!"

By the way, how can they don't recognize me, I am the royal family, what's going on! The Fang soldier takes me away, I try to break free, but he puts on chains, wait till I tell my father!

"How dare you to embarrass your prince, oh, wait until my father finds out about this!" I look to the glassblower and the Fang soldier, he will probably lose his job for his lifetime and the glassblower will probably get banned from our kingdom or maybe my father will feed them to lions.

"You will regret this!"

A/N: If you liked this chapter, please consider giving it a vote :)