Saved

The day had gone by uneventfully and I had been discharged, I was now standing outside waiting for the train. I had specific instructions from the Doctor to not put any strain on my stomach (stretches, jumping etc) and to eat food in small amounts. Also no volleyball for at least 2 more weeks, I was not happy about that last one as it meant I would be sitting around until the training camp was over. If it wasn't already, the train pulled into the station and I quickly hopped on. I regretted standing as the flow of people swarmed in, Afternoon rush hour. I groaned inwardly as I was pushed against the wall, i'd always hated trains. Too cramped and too many people- Horror suddenly filled me. Someone was touching my butt.. With their hand!  didn't they know I as a guy?! was it that hard to tell!? I flinched and opened my mouth to shout for help when a hand clamped over it. "Ah ah ahhh, I don't think so." A voice tutted near my ear, I turned a little and saw a guy in a black hoodie and he looked to be about in his late 20's.

(Kinda like this but he's smirking and looks a little bit older)

he smirked at the disgust and fear in my eyes, "be a good boy now." I shuddered as he groped my butt, it felt disgusting and since his hand was clamped tightly on my mouth it was harder to breath, a tiny muffled squeak escaped as he pressed up against me. I felt scared and horrified as I , he was grinding on me and there was nothing I could do. "What a naughty face your making." He tilted my face up with his other hand so I was looking at the glass, I had tears in my eyes and my face was flushed red, I tried to look away but he forced me to look again "I wonder what face you'll be making when I thrust into you hmmm?" The tears started to flow out of my eyes as he whispered into my ear, I closed my eyes. Willing for someone to notice. To look over. To help- suddenly his hand vanished and I collapsed against the wall, I looked over in shock and saw the creep being restrained by "K-Kuroo?" I stuttered, he glanced at me "What the hell where you doing, Sir?" Kuroo raised his voice so it could be heard above the clatter of the train and throughout the carriage, "I wasn't doing anything you weirdo! Let me go!" The guy struggled in vain to break free from the iron grip "Really? Cause it looks to me like you were molesting this boy against his will." There was shocked and disgusted mutters throughout the carriage as people turned to stare "I wasn't- you- rhg!" he suddenly managed to break free before shoving through the crowd of shocked people and through the door to the next carriage, I stood there still slightly stunned before I was enveloped in a hug "I'm sorry I didn't notice sooner." He looked down at my face and wiped the remaining tears away, I blushed and looked at the floor. "How is your wound..?" He asked hesitantly, guilt tinging his voice "I'm fine.. I'm sorry for making you worry- And it wasn't your fault so don't even try to say it was." I cut him off as he opened his mouth, "..I really am sorry for what I said though.. I didn't mean any of it" he hugged me again and I looked up at him and smiled, a real smile "I know.." He stared at me, slightly shocked "What is it?" I cocked my head "..Nothing its just- Its been awhile since i've seen you actually smile." He said before kissing me softly, I kissed him back then flushed and looked away as I heard some people clear their throats awkwardly, "Now arriving at Platform 9. I repeat, now arriving at Platform 9." I looked up as the announcement sounded through the speakers "Thats my stop, what about you?" Kuroo replied saying it was his too as the train came to a stop and the doors opened, keeping me close to his side he managed to not get caught in the flow of people and we got off safely. I blushed as i noticed that even though we where off the train he still held my hand and kept me close to his side.
"K-Kuroo, theres something I have to tell you.." I said once we where nearly at the camp. "What is it?" He put his arm around my shoulder, it was warm. "I-I... I really l-like you..!" I blurted out my face feeling like it was on fire, he stopped and smirked at me "Hinata-" "Call me Sho" I said shyly "I'm glad you finally said it Sho.. Cause I like you too" I yelped as he picked me up and kissed me.

(Kinda like this)

(Kinda like this)

But this kiss was different from the rest, this kiss was full of love, caring, and gentleness and left me melting in his arms. He put me down and grabbed my hand before setting off down the path again.

———————
I have decided to do Oikawa x Hinata next, I hope that's okay with you all! UwU now all I need is a plot XD hit me with any ideas if u want!
^w^
————————-