Prologue

He kept punching on the wall all out of anger still with
his clenching jaw.I burst of crying trying to stop him.

“Love please.."

“Shit!...don't call me that...”

“.Let me explain j-just s-stop...your fist is already bleeding”I cried out.

“What I saw and what I've heard is enough!,You can't fool me anymore!”He shouted at me.Tears fell down at his face.

“Ace I-...” he cut me of.

“I don't want to hear you anymore!...I thought I made you clear already ,I told you I don't trust that fucking  Jake ,didn't I?...but guess what ,I don't trust you too,I.DON'T.FUCKING.TRUST.YOU.ALREADY!!”

I throw myself to him hugging him tightly“Please....There's nothing goes between Jake and I.P-Palagi Kong sinasabi sayo Yan,H-Hindi ko Naman puwedeng b-bliwalain na Lang s-sya.”I stammered.
“He's my friend after all ,Ace,he's part of my life too..I never cheated on you Ace,I love you more than you know...I love you that I can't see my life in the future without you...” I make my voice softly and calmly as I can,still hugging him expressing how much I love him but suddenly He shove me away.

“He kissed you and you're telling me he's your friend?.You know what,you can be with him,as I fucking care!I'm sick of you're damn lies,You can't fool me anymore you B*tch!”

Pakiramdam ko mawawalan na ako Ng hininga,not only because I can't breath but something like his word stabbing my heart .I never expected him to be like this.Well,except for his possesiveness,I'm used to it.He didn't call me ‘bitch’ and throwing hurtful words to me before,Kaya Hindi ako makapaniwala.

“Let me make it up to you...”I'm out of my words,parang Wala na akong lakas magsalita pa.

“No YOU.AND I .WERE.OVER!Goodbye Sophie...”
I squeeze my chest .It hurts,it's so damn hurts.

Before he can reach the door knob .I press my lips in his with all my love as tears fell down to my cheeks.

“Even if this is the time for you to say good bye,Even though it makes me  cry,Even though I don't have the courage to explain and  to promise that I can be here always beside you,There's one thing I can promise...”sunod-sunod Ang pagpatak ng aking luha.

“I can always say bye but For you I can never say goodbye”

I watch him disappear out of the door.Susundan ko na Sana sya but I already felt my chest tightening so hard until the dark consumed me...
I just can't believe that this is happening.