Chapter 4:I met you again

Ace's POV

I check out my watch,It's already 4:30 and I already finish my work for today and so with Sheena kaya pinauwi ko na siya.

Suddenly,my phone vibrated,I look at the caller ID.

“Hey!Ace my man,how are you?,you didn't tell me you already came back from Paris,nagtatampo na'ko”

“What do you want Jacob?” inis Kong tanong.I know what he want ,gusto na naman niya akong isama sa mga kalokohan niya which is damn womanizing

“Oh my dear couz ,it's not what you think,I just want you to ask for a coffee,don't worry my treat”

“yeah fine what time?"

“ngayon na if you want?”

“Right meet me at the J&J Coffee shop”I said over the phone.

“Nice choice man!K see yah,bye miss yah"I just shake my head.I fix my things and I drive to the Coffee shop.I haven't tried to go to that coffee shop so I decided to try for it.

“Wazzup Couz!"Jacob greeted me with full smile and I smiled back to him.

“Long time no see,how's your Family Business?"I ask

“It's fine though sometimes we're facing crisis,naaayos naman namin,oh uhm take a sit”he offered.

“Waiter!” tawag ni Jacob.

“May I take your orders Sir?”the waiter suddenly came.

“I take Chocolate-"I cut him of.

“I take Caramel Frappuccino and for him Chocolate Cappuccino and...Add 2 Vanilla Cakes”

“You know me well Couz.”I just shrugged.

“Its that all sir?”the cute waitress suddenly ask.

“Yeah that's all ,not unless you have any other thing you want to offer for me?Jacob ask to the waitress,I know what he means through his dancing eyes.

“Flirt....”I whisper “Don't mind him Miss,Yes that's all”I added.

“Man!You just destroyed my moment”he complain

“You didn't change Jacob”he just chuckled.

“Look who'se speaking,what do you think of Natalie hmm,unless she's already your girlfriend”

“N.E.V.E.R ,she's just a fling”

“Oh...what happened to Sweet but spicy and Caring Ace that I've known?” I laugh at his words.

“You already know that”nawala ang ngiti ko when I remember that girl again.Starting that day I've already change to a cold hearted man.

Sophie's POV