Chapter 8: Unexplained Feelings

Ace's POV

I can't describe what I'm feeling right now.Im not happy and I know that.But I'm also not exactly sad either.Im just caught right in between all these emotions and I feel so empty.

The day that Sophie and I met at the Starbucks ,A part of me said that “This time, you'll now listening to her and give her a chance.Not a chance to get her back in to your life, instead,give her a chance to spill all her thoughts,for the reason that it can possibly fix your queries”.

But I was wrong, absolutely wrong.

“I know,that time,I don't have the courage to come after you when you leave that night.Masyado lang kasi akong nasaktan because of not believing and not letting me to explain.”

When I left her with that asshole, her words can't stop play and playing in my mind.Only by tone of her voice,I quickly understand what she want say to me.

“You fuckin b*tch!!”I shove all the fucking things on my table.

“Woaw,Easy man...Is there something you want to share to me?” Here comes my adviser.

“She's the one who betrayed me and she has the courage to tell that  words to me?!....and  by the tone of her voice,she want me to ask her to be mine again but guess what,her fucking bastard mother fucker asshole came back and they hugging and flirting each other in front of me!!”.

“oh-oh ,did I forgot to tell you that explain it in complete detail?” Jacob said while raising his eyebrows.

I sighed and shook my head.

As his wish,I told him everything that happened yesterday when I met Sophie and Jake.

And his reaction?
He just laugh,shook his head, grinned and smirk.

No wonder this cousin of mine loves to see me get pissed of.

“So they're together huh?” he said sarcastically and smirking.

“One hundred percent” I just answered while picking my mess.

I really can't explain what I felt when I saw they're together.

Jealous?

Hurt?

Mad?

Angry?

But the real question is,Is there a reason to get Jealous?

“I think there is” suddenly Jacob said.

Did I say it loud?

“You know if you're Jealous,there are so many ways”.

“I'm not jealous ok?...I'm just....just...”

“Fuck! just what?”I said to my self.

“See?,You can't answer because you can't accept the fact that whatever she did and whatever what happened to you and her ,You still have feelings for her”

“Yeah right ,I still have feelings for her”I said and he grinned.

“I still have the feelings which is Mad and Anger ,there's nothing more”.I added para burahin kung ano man ang pagkakaintindi niya sa sinabi ko.

“Ace I'm your cousin and you're like a brother to me,so kilalang kilala na kita .I always know if you have a problems or none base on your expression in your face... Especially when you are silent in more times”.He said.

“Im not good in expressing my feelings,so I keep everything bottled inside .Half the time,I want to tell someone what I'm feeling,but I don't even know how to describe it....so,I stay quiet”. I answered in lower voice.