Chapter 10:Be Ready

Picture of Lui Xen above👆💖

Sophie's POV

I said stop it,Ace leave!,Can't you see and Can't you even understand?,Jake and I were together kaya tantanan mo na kami.Didn't you woke up and learned from the past?.”

“If that's what you think,then Fine!...Don't you ever come back in to my life if that asshole leaves you!”.

“But put this in your mind,I will ruin your life Sophie”.

I sat on the couch watching Pierce and Precious playing,at the same time replaying what happened last night.

I know Ace was shocked how I act  that time,pero pati rin ako nagulat sa mga nasabi ko,kahit hindi naman yun ang ibig kong sabihin,I know he misunderstood what I said.

But It's too late,for sure mas lalong lumaki pa ang galit niya sa akin

I can accept if Ace will truly ruin me,pero ang idamay ang mga anak ko?

It's a big NO....

I know that if he'll take a revenge to me,If only for me,maaapektohan parin ang kambal.
But there's a hope that I can protect them against him but if he'll directly include my son and daughter,hindi ko na alam ang gagawin ko.

He is a Johnson,one of the powerfull names in this Country.Kung anong gustong nilang gawin at gusto nilang makuha,Surely,makukuha nila in just a blink.

“Pancakes ready!”.suddenly Jake said.
I didn't speak to Jake yet ,simula nung umalis kami sa bar last night because he's not yet sober.

“Yay!,Pancakes”.excited na sabi ng kambal.

“here yah go”.Jake places the pancakes to the table.

We are happily eating while watching Disney movies when Jake suddenly spoke.

“u-uhm,Sophie can we talk?”.I turned to him.

“Sweeties,just enjoy watching mag-uusap lang kami ni Tito Jake outside ok?”.

“What were you gonna talk about Mommy?”.Precious asked and I smiled.My girls is smart,so she's always confused for everything and she always asked for an answer.

“Just some adult talks baby”.I replied.

“K...”.she cutely said.

Pumunta kami ni Jake sa kusina para doon mag-uusap.

“Before you speak I wanted to ask bakit ka nandoon sa club?”I said to Jake.

“It's Xander,my friend in Paris Birthday kasi,he owned that club and I didn't expect Ace to be there and he's friend with Xander”.he explained.

“And how the fight started?”.I confusedly asked.

“Sorry Sophie but I'm so drunk that time.I can't help but let it out all my thoughts and concerns about you”.he said.

I froze of what he said.What if he mentioned about the twins?.

“You didn't tell him about the twins,didn't you?”.I quickly asked.
Baka kung nasabi niya ang tungkol kina Precious at Pierce,mas lalo pa siyang magulohan.

“No,I didn't .I just said that he didn't saw the beautiful attitude of yours,I don't know why gets mad.”.Jake explained all the things happened last night in detail.

”You shouldn't be talked like that anymore kung alam mong he'll burst out like that”.I said weakly.

Yes,I'm a little bit mad at Jake but I don't have a strength to shout at him,parang hinigop ang lahat ng lakas ko sa mga huling sinabi ni Ace kagabi.Although,I don't have the right to be mad at Jake,he just defend himself.