Chapter 9:The Beast Ace Johnson

Ace's POV

I've lost People and found them again.The second time around it made more trouble and mistakes.Honestly,timing has a lot to do with everything, Sometimes you aren't ready for each other yet.

Or they're really not attached from each other whatever you can and you will do for it.

“Ace!,you have a visitor”.Mom said from the kitchen.Her voice is loud as shot gun which is I can also hear from my room wherever part of house she is.

“Who's that fucking creature who is coming to my house at this time?”I said while coming downstair.

“Hey coz!”suddenly Red ,my cousin from mother side showed up and approached me a hug.

“Oh hey...Hi Red!” I greeted her and hug her back.She's the closest cousin of mine and parang kapatid na rin ang turing ko sa kanya

“Why you're here?,I thought you're still In States”I said.

“That's the point...Well,remember Xander Vincent,my cousin?.It's his birthday today and I really can't miss his important day so I'm here to invite you-”.

“No,I'm not interested”I said to cut her.

I hate Xander Vincent,he's so annoying because he tried to ruin my limited edition Sports Car and costing almost a Billion !

“Look,I know may galit ka parin sa kanya and he feels so sorry of what he caused.Kaya nakiusap siya sa'kin na I will Invite you na lang daw so he can make it up to you and guess what?,it's his birthday but he brings you a presents so come on!.The party held in his club”. she said while trying to pull me out from the house.

I look at Mom and she just smile.

“Acey,pagbigyan mo na ang pinsan mo,tagal niya ring hindi nakakapunta dito,she misses you and she want to spent a lot time with you”.She pulled my left hand while Red is pulling my right hand.“So get out take your car and drive Safely”.

“You didn't bring your car?”I turned to Red.

“Uhmm...well...Tita Alissa once told me na you bought a new car ,So I left my car because I want to try yours”.She said while making a puppy eye.

I just shook my head.

--------
“Wazzup,Ace my man!” Oh man!,I'm so eager to punch him.

“Fuck off...”he just chuckled.

He put his arms on my shoulder while tapping it.“Let's get inside,I have a gift for you”.

“Like I fucking care!” I hissed.

“Ace,Behave”.Red said.

“You should be thankful,I got you a presents while I should be the one who will receive a gift.But it's ok,Isipin mo na lang it's a peace offering”.

“PEACE offering?,or you should say PISS offering?”I answered and he just laugh.

“Well...Let's see”.I glared at him.

I can't hear any other sound inside this fucking club aside from the loud beat of music coming inside my ear that can fucking ruin my ear drums.

I can see people grinding and kissing each other like they are eating each other!

I'm used to see some of humans doing  that things ,but ever in my fucking 3 years of living, I've done the kind of gross thing like that.

Well...because of that night...

“Hey Nate!”suddenly Xander greeted the guy talking with  hot girls wearing some sexy dress that perfectly fits to their body curves but It didn't affects me.