Chapter 6:New Job,New attitude

Precious and Pierce 💖

Sophie's POV
After Tita Susan said that the coffee will be Renovated,hindi na ako nakatulog nang maayos at iniisip ko kung saan ulit ako mag-aaply ng trabaho.Dahil hindi puwedeng hindi ako magtrabaho ng isang araw.

I look at my twins sleeping peacefully.

How can I be able to feed them without me working?,How can I be able to give them a good future without me having a permanent job?

I do not want them to experience My sufferings

Is it time to tell Ace about the twins? I was thinking about what Aunt Susan told me.Matatanggap niya kaya ang sarili niyang mga anak,after what happened between us?

I close my eyes trying to focus on how and where can I find a job again.
tomorrow I will wake up early to find a job right away.

"Mommy will give you everything I promise"I whispered and smile.

I got up and kissed the twins forehead went up to my room.
-----------------
*kriiiiiiiiiiingggg*

"hmmmmmmn"I mumbled and yawned.

I got up from the and stretches my body.

I open the curtain and yelled,"Goodmorning World!!!It's time to find another job!" I feel like a crazy teenager.Hindi ko agad napansin na may nanonood na pala sa akin sa baba.Well I don't even care.I have my own business.

Suddenly my phone rang.I walked to the table.

I look at the unregistered number.

"Hello?,Sophie Campbell speaking"

"Sophie...."I heard a man's voice over the phone.

"Jake?"Ofcourse I know his voice well.

"Hey! How're you?" he asked.

"No Jake! ako dapat ang magtanong niyan.It was a few weeks without calling me and hindi ka na binibisita dito".

"I'm sorry Soph,I'm just very busy at work medyo nagkaproblema kasi sa Company and guess what?,Jack caused a trouble again".
Jack is Jake's younger brother and all I said is, he's such a trouble maker.

"What did that trouble maker and playboy do again?"I asked and he just laugh.

"Well,he just brought a slutty girl to our own house and brought her to his room then it happens,they made out and when Jack woke up in the morning the girl was gone and his wallet,phone and some accessories are gone as well.It' very interesting right?" he said sarcastically.

"You "*laugh*"have to"*laugh*"get use to it"I can't stop laughing of what he told.

"Jake it's the best story that I've heard"I laugh again.