02 : 𝖨𝗇𝗌𝗈𝗆𝗇𝗂𝖺𝖼

「💭」

"Mmm.."

I stirred onto the soft mattress, feeling the light rays of daylight hitting my face. My body stretched as I yawned loudly. What happened?

I could only recall the blackout and me strolling in the park. And then I heard a voice singing and I sat down to listen and I fell asleep. If so.. How did I get back home?

Unless..

"Hold on.." Muttered I.

Fluttering my eyes open, I found myself inside an unfamiliar room. I immediately sat up and looked around. The windows were open, there's a study table and PC in front of it, the bed was clearly not MINE, everything seemed to be manly. Where the hell am I?!

As an answer, a guy went inside, drying his hair with a towel. I stared at him and he stared back. I began screaming and he rushed up to silence me.

I threw a pillow at him. "WHO ARE YOU?! WHY AM I HERE?!"

"Hey! Ow!" He blocked my attacks with his arms. "Calm down! Let me explain!"

"KIDNAPPER! WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO TO ME, HUH?! DON'T MAKE ME CALL THE COPS!"

"I'm not a kidnapper! Just listen!"

I brought the covers up to my face. He sighed deeply before pulling up a swivel chair and slomped on it. He eyed me with fear and concern as he slowly spinned himself.

"First of all," he placed a hand on his chest. "I'm Beomgyu. Choi Beomgyu. And you're in my apartment."

"And why is that?" My eyes squinted at him.

"I saw you unconscious at the park. Just behind the tree where I was playing my guitar. And I couldn't afford leaving a lady like you to freeze in there so I took you in."

"What?"

"I didn't do anything to you, don't worry. I stayed in the living room the whole time."

"You're the 'singing guy'? The one who sang 'Happier'?"

"Err.. Yeah." He raised his brows. "So you were listening to me, huh."

"N-no.. I mean, yes. But I didn't mean to invade your personal space. I was just.. Mesmerized.. I'm sorry."

Beomgyu let out a low chuckle while shaking his head. "It's fine. Not a lot of people appreciate it."

I looked down guiltily. Oh, I shouldn't have threw a fit on him. I heaved myself out of the bed, stood up and offered a handshake. He looked at my hand before averting his gaze up to my face. I smiled.

"I'm Y/N. Y/N L/N. Thank you for keeping me in."

Beomgyu took my hand and gently shook it. "No worries. By the way, are you hungry? I couldn't wake you up this morning for breakfast. You should eat something. I'll cook."

Breakfast? I watched as he got up from his seat and toddle towards the door. I nervously fiddled with my fingers.

"Uhm.. Beomgyu?"