Chapter 01

You stood on the brightly lit stage and flexed your sleek black outfit while dancing to the beat of the music. You danced to the rhythm like you were gonna loose yourself to the music. Looking at your fans cheering and shaking their glow-sticks you enjoyed each and every moment on that stage. You danced like there was no tomorrow , cheering the fans to join you singing . You sang your lyrics ever so beautifully that made all your fans go in awe . You never wanted that moment to end until..

you stopped.

You heard your fans scream and cheer you. But you still dint move.

You heard through your earphones , your manager shouting at you to keep dancing.

But you didn't move a step.

Knowing something that was gonna happen.

At the corner of your eye you saw a small crowd that seemed to be pushing each other.

Next second you see one of your fan that stood next to the ramp climb up .

Bodyguards move from all direction to stop the fan from getting onto the stage but he tackled them all and smoothly climbed up.

You stood frozen , your heartbeat beating rapidly

Your fans scream and move into the intruders direction to stop him but they couldn't get onto the stage with the rest of the fans pushing in.

He walks up to you with all the sweat trickling off his face ,with his hair sticking and seeing him breath deeply made you stare at him like you knew him.. well of course you did .. you have been seeing him for sometime .

He wore a loose black shirt that was loosely hanging of his shoulders that showed his perfect collarbones. He walked faster towards you , glaring as he fixed the mask that covered his mouth.

" what do you want ?"

You call out , surprised by the fact that you were calm , like as if he was someone really close to you.

He dint answer you as he slowed down and stopped in front of you .

You heard a sniffle.

AS you looked at his face you saw his blood shot eyes.

His eyes piercing into yours .

Your eyes soften up.. looking into his.

As he pulled his mask down , you couldn't make out his face for you eyes roamed all around him .. for someone that seemed like someone close to your heart. It has hard to believe what just happened.His lips parted and he spoke.

" I want you"

Silence

You could hear absolutely nothing except his deep breathing on your face. It seemed like he and you were the only one that existed in this universe.

No fans screaming

No crazy manager screaming at your ears.

No bodyguards striding at a pace towards your direction.

It was just him and you

Your eyes goes wide as he moves in closer and grips your waist,moving closer to your face. 

You didn't push back as he embraced you in his arms. 

Until the loud sounds rushed back into your ears that made you wince and those burglary arms that pulled you away from him, hurt .

You and him tried to writhe free,as you both were dragged away.

Please stop it

It hurts

I don't want it to end yet

I'm tired to being pulled and pushed

I'm tired to being told what to do

I'm so tired

I don't want to be away from him anymore

I'm so tired

Please catch me

You pass out.

~end of first episode~

{I hope you all like my first episode! It would be really great if you all please support me through this journey! I hope you stay to the very end as the story really is worth it ! Thank you all so very much!}