𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐨

𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨: 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵

My first thought was oh my God...

Ember had torn my t-shirt clean off my body, after having easily burnt through the fabric. She'd shoved me onto the bed, and she was now lying on top of me. I had no idea what she was thinking, no idea what she was doing. But whatever it was, I was loving it.

Every time I touched her body was like the first time. Every time I undressed her, and she undressed me, it was like the first time.

I could never get bored of her.

And so there she was, straddling my waist, her lips crashing against mine.

Momentarily shocked, my hands stumbled and rushed to the hem of her t-shirt. But then I snapped out of it, sitting up and pulling her top off her, revealing her perfect body. She tipped her head back as I kissed along her collarbone, inhaling the scent and taste and feel of her skin — a scent and taste and feel I could almost survive on.

My fingers found her bra straps and slowly slid off her shoulders. "Is this okay?" I mumbled against her shoulder.

"Of course!" She replied, grinning so sexily as she unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. Without a moment's hesitation, she slipped her hand against my boxers, underneath my jeans, against the evidence of my growing excitement. "Is this okay?" She asked.

I sucked a gasp of air, as she was so close to me. "Yep. Fine."

Then she squeezed me ever so slightly, sending a shudder running through my body.

Damn, this girl. Everything she does is so right... And it all feels so goddamn good.

Ember then stood away from my bed and pulled my jeans off.

"My turn." I grinned as she crawled back onto the bed next to me.

Hovering over her, I undid her jeans and discarded them rapidly. My eyes and hands were then free to travel up her body — starting with those beautiful, long legs, that gorgeous midriff and up to her neck. All of her body was sexy and perfect in every single way.

I swallowed hard; what is she doing to me?

She bit her lip as my face came to hover over her face.

We needed no words, both knowing what the other wanted.

She arched her back, raising her body off the bed so I could reach behind her back and unclip her bra, revealing her even more.

I nearly said it. I nearly said it again.

I'd told her I loved her the other night and I knew that as soon as the words slipped out that it was a mistake. It'd been stuck on my mind ever since I said it. And I couldn't admit that I loved her in broad daylight — it was too tough.

And she'd not mentioned it, so she hadn't heard me or didn't want to bring it up.

I have to stop obsessing about it.

"Theo?" Ember frowned up at me. "What's wrong?"

"You're just so beautiful," I muttered, leaning down to kiss her body again and forcing my eyes shut, shutting out the thoughts.

Ember didn't say anything else, obviously satisfied in more ways than one. Her hands found my back, and her nails dug in when I pressed my crotch against hers, both of us revelling in how close we were to one another.