𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

Hi readers,

This is just a final little note to thank you again for reading this book. Playing with Fire is the first proper book I've ever written, and it will forever remain close to my heart.

After having spent a few weeks rewriting it, I feel close to these characters once again — even though I first wrote this story almost three years ago. 

It's crazy to think that all of this originated with a dream; yep, that's right — Chapter 1 (or the majority of it at least) came to me in a dream... Destiny much? From there, it has evolved in so many ways; I feel like the characters have done things I didn't expect them to at the start.

If you're reading this, please comment and let me know what you thought of my book! Favourite bits? Did you like the way it ended? Any advice/constructive criticism?

Some of you may be glad to know that Ember and Theo's story is far from over. Playing with Fire is the first book in a trilogy called The Burning Secrets Trilogy. The next book in the trilogy, Fighting with Fire, is now up and completed! And I'm still in the process of writing the third and final book, but there are a good few chapters up for you to read.

So, you can start reading it straight away if you enjoyed this, and want to see where Ember and Theo's journey goes next!

Again, thank you so much for reading my story — I appreciate the support so much, and I really hope you enjoyed Playing with Fire, and are looking forward to the rest of the trilogy.

Until next time!

June Seaford 🦋