第三

【 KILL IT BEFORE IT KILLS YOU

KILL IT BEFORE IT KILLS YOU. 

 】

第三章

BEHOLD MY SWORD

CHAPTER OO3:

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

"HIT HIM WITH YOUR KATANA!" you shouted towards Yuta's direction as a curse was running towards your back but you were handling another group in front of you but it seemed that the male didn't hear you.

"I believe the practical term is stab." Maki said from afar.

You gritted your teeth at Maki's comment.

You muttered a fuck under your breath before burning the corps in front of you with a kick and then clasping two fingers of each hand to create a long pyro katana. Without wasting a second you slashed the curse that was coming behind you in half.

"As expected of the best!" Panda clapped his hand but his expression changed into a terrified one as he saw your fast figure running towards him with a menacing look.

"WAIT! DON'T KILL ME─" The roof above Panda broke before he could finish what he was about to say and a huge monster fell through it. Luckily you were on time and blasted a fire projection towards it─killing it during the process while saving Panda from an unfortunate event.

or maybe fortunate.

"Wow! That was close." Panda laughed awkwardly, wiping a invisible sweat from his forehead. "You used me as a bait, I see now. Will I get a reward for this?"

You blew the little flame in your finger off. "No dumbness should be rewarded." you retorted with a silent snort. Panda groaned and slumped onto the floor in depression.