第四

THE WEAKEST OF THE WEAK. 

第四章

第四章

BEHOLD MY SWORD

CHAPTER OO4:

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

"DON'T BREATHE ON THAT! IT'S EXPENSIVE!" YOU SHOUTED AT MAKI who despite being explicitly told not to─still attempted to look at the jewelry you had bought which cost you almost half of your monthly allowance from your parents.

"Expensive my ass, we all know you come from a rich family, sharing is caring!" She replied while grinning evilly.

You rolled your eyes and turned your back to protect what you had bought, who knows what they'll do once you let your guard down. Although what they said was true─you came from a well-off clan, you didn't particularly have a good relationship with them. You didn't like talking about your family matters which is why no one knew the struggles you were suffering upon being the only daughter of the Nakamura clan.

You shrug your slight feeling of discomfort and kept walking around the stands with the merchants shouting to promote their products. That's when your eyes fell upon really pretty bracelets with a variety of decorations and little details. With the money left you wanted to give something to Yuta─who was following behind you watching your every movement and also protecting you from any threat.

You turned around grabbing Yuta's arm and pulled him closer to you.

You pointed at the table with the bracelets in the display. "Shall we match?"

The boy seemed suddenly flustered at your abrupt question before nodding slowly.

"Which one would you like? I'll buy it for you," you said.