第五

❪ LAST LAMENT

LAST LAMENT.

第五章

第五章

BEHOLD MY SWORD

CHAPTER OO5:

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

MINUTES HAD TURNED INTO HOURS, about an hour had passed since you were gone, and now the group definitely knew something was wrong. They all knew you were supposed to be back 45 minutes ago. However, there was no sign of you coming and everyone was worried about you.

What's worse is that nobody dared to mention your disappearance, they all decided to ignore it and believe you were okay, to cope with the fact that you actually weren't.

Yuta didn't though. He stood up─scaring the group currently seated on the stairs waiting for a miracle to happen. He turned around and faced them with a worried look. Everyone knew what was coming out of his mouth but they were waiting for him to say it anticipatedly.

"Something definitely happened to [ Y/N ]" Yuta said while glaring at the floor. The group couldn't face it, and it was obvious with the grimaces on their faces. "Yuta lets not jump to conclusions, she's strong enough to fight for herself, so even if she was ambushed she should be okay." Maki said while gripping Yuta's shoulder. Even Maki didn't believe her own words.

"Yeah she's right, let's not lose our composure and start looking around. She shouldn't be that far." Panda added while Toge nodded at his statement.

The group was coping very hard.

Yuta pursed his lips, "Alright." he said before being the first one to start looking for you. The group had split up, Maki and Yuta going alone while Toge went with Panda. Everyone was looking around and asking strangers for you, but no one had seen you, as if you just disappeared out of thin air.

A piercing scream entered Panda and Toge's ears as they saw commotion not so far from them. You could see many people gathering, passersby also started to move closer to the crowd with curiosity. People were surrounding a specific spot near the children's playground, they both looked at each other before nodding and walking to the crowded place, with a lingering discomfort. As they started closing in─pushing slightly some strangers before apologizing, their faces were petrified at the sight. Toge started trembling as Panda's eyes widened.