第一

【 YOU'RE WAY TOO HONEST, AREN'T YA? 】

YOU'RE WAY TOO HONEST, AREN'T YA? 

【 YOU'RE WAY TOO HONEST, AREN'T YA? 】

第一章

BEHOLD MY SWORD

CHAPTER OO1:

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

   YOU BRUSHED YOUR HAND DELICATELY on the few [ h/c ] strands in front of your eyes, blinding your vision from the tall female with a ponytail who was leaning on the chair. Her glasses were placed perfectly on her features and her boring black eyes wandered around the classroom.

"Sujiko?"

Your heart jumped but you remained still on the exterior, you swiftly turned your head towards the tall male with white hair, its collar covering its mouth. "Hm?" you confusingly looked at Toge. He sat behind your desk so you guys would do little conversations when you could.

"Takana?"

He looked at you worriedly, leaning his chin on the palm of his hand while his arm rested on the wooden table, observing you attentively, almost making your body stiff with his gaze alone. "Do I seem out of the ordinary?" you turned away while slumping on your seat, waiting for his answer.

You couldn't quite hear his response as the female with glasses apparently had noticed your little talking. "[ y/n ] do you have a bag with you?" Maki waved her hand in front of your face while pointing at the ripped bag she used to carry her weapons. You tugged your hair behind your ear, resting your head on the desk while tiredly looking at the attractive female. Maki tilted her head, following your gaze confusingly raising an eyebrow, waiting for your answer.

"The only bags I have are the ones under my eyes, and they're precisely designed to carry the burden of my existence" you muttered as your eyelids grew heavy.