第二

【 COMFORTING ISOLATION

COMFORTING ISOLATION. 

 】

第二章

BEHOLD MY SWORD

CHAPTER OO2:

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

WHEN YOU WERE A KID you'd always draw your future self, you had high hopes for yourself and you'd always aspired to be a teacher. You'd always look up to them in school since they seemed intelligent beings with a kind soul. But oh you were very wrong.

Upon entering your first year of high school it was your first step towards hell. It was a really miserable phase of yours. Not only your view of teachers changed but in society itself. The bright future you'd imagine was long gone. Just what went wrong?

You definitely didn't walk down the path of being a teacher ─ seeing how everyone in the class spoke poorly about Gojo made you realize being a teacher is a not so cool job and you were relieved you quit that dream job but most certainly you didn't draw yourself being seconds away from being eaten and swallowed by a disgusting curse.

You felt your body being lifted as you fell face forward to the ground ─ or what it seemed to be a one. Okkotsu couldn't finish his sentence as he was squished by your arm following Maki's body eventually falling into a soft texture after being swallowed. The unpleasant smell ventured into your nose and now you were sure this was not a dream and you were eaten.

Your body will decompose in such an impure place.

"Ugh, we fucked up" Maki's eyes went white out of rage trying to find a way to escape but faced the reality that all they could do was wait for Gojo to rescue them. Your gaze fell upon her knee who was bleeding but that was the least of your concerns but the fact that Maki could've possibly been poisoned through the cut.