第六

【 A DANCE WITH THE REAPER

【 A DANCE WITH THE REAPER. 】

 】

第六章

BEHOLD MY SWORD

CHAPTER OO6:

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

   "IT'S A GIRL? ONCE AGAIN ANOTHER DISAPPOINTMENT..." the low voice of the Nakamura's clan leader echoed throughout the room as his wife laid on the hospital's bed, sweating after giving birth to you.

"Discard her."

Upon hearing those words the wife mustered all of her last strength to grab her husband's wrist, in despair she looked up at the once-loving husband she had married, her pleading eyes made the husband grimace in disgust. "Give her a chance! Please. Let her live. Please. Just this once...please." the woman pleaded. Akio glanced at his wife, with no empathy whatsoever as he shoved her arm aside. "Fine, do as you wish with her. But as long as I live, and as long as that thing stays within the Nakamura residence, I'll make it hard to the point that she'll want to cease from this world." He left the hospital room without looking back at the crying baby or his wife, leaving the woman alone in the cold and dim room.

Your eyes shot open, and some drops of sweat ran down your chin. You quickly sat up before an agonizing pain hit you through your abdomen, soon you felt another bolt of pain, this time from your head. You groaned, holding your head before looking down, staring at your hospital gown, you quickly lifted your shirt to find bandages wrapped around all your abdomen.

What is this crap? You hoped for it to be all a bad dream, but the pain never felt so real. Sudden memories of the fight flashed before your eyes, and a shiver went down your spine as you could still smell the filthy aroma of the long-haired male. Seriously, why do you always stubble upon weird men?