prologue + characters

moon bin, the university's drama and meme king, has lee dongmin, the school's hottest musician and model, falling for him.

side ships: myungjin, sanhyuk

kim myungjun and park jinwoo were the friend group's "husband and wife" bond. eunwoo and sanha teased them because of how close they were and called them a married couple, and it stuck between them. they had feelings like more than just friends, but never said anything to each other.

minhyuk had been bullied for being the "quiet" and "weird" kid in class who had no friends. he had a friend, only one, who was known as moonbin. sanha had been seeing him being bullied everyday, and finally stood up for him and became friends with him.

moonbin was a loud kid who was full of drama and was obsessed with memes. eunwoo was a popular guy who seems quiet and chic on the outside, but when he's with his friends, he's not so quiet. he was a model for the visual arts faculty, and he was in a music club.

university au

Characters

Lee Dongmin

Nickname: Cha Eunwoo
Age: 20
Grade: Uni 2nd year (Sophomore)
Faculty: Art
Friends: MJ, JinJin, and Sanha
ig: eunwo.o_c
Personality: Very humble guy, quiet when with strangers, very talkative and funny around friends. Doesn't understand why people like him so much, also doesn't think he's that handsome. Liked Bin since he first saw him. Constantly teasing MJ and JinJin about being husband and wife. Wants them to be together. An ambassador of their relationship. But he's worried JinJin doesn't like MJ back. Is bisexual, but mostly attracted to Binnie. His first crush and last crush was Binnie.

Moon Bin

Nickname: Binnie
Age: 20
Grade: Uni 2nd Year (Sophomore)
Faculty: Music
Friends: Rocky, JinJin
ig: moon_ko_ng
Personality: Very weird and full of drama, he can't get enough of it. He also loves dancing with Rocky, he's in a dance club with him. Plays hard to get with Eunwoo, but honestly very oblivious when Eunwoo hints that he likes him. Very straight, but not for long. Thinks Rocky only chose the music faculty to meet this guy they met in highschool named Sanha, that Rocky has pretended not to have feelings for. Is right.